Solved

SERVER ERROR: ERROR CODE=25

• 3 December 2018
  • 14 replies

I buyed my phone on USA but it's blocked ant T want to know how I have a solution for (SERVER ERROR: ERROR CODE=255). Thanks for your attention.

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 5 December 2018, 18:46

View original

14 replies

IMEI NUMBER: 865208041150643

Userlevel 4

That is a pretty weird error. What kind of phone do you have? Also, what are you doing on the phone when you get this error?

Userlevel 4

Hey, @thaynaaccorinte​!

Are you still seeing this error on your phone? If so, please let us know what type of phone you're using. It also sounds like the IMEI may be locked or the device may be locked to T-Mobile. Are you trying to use a foreign SIM in the device when you see this error?

Badge

I have the same error with a oneplus 7t imei: 990013830668922

that error happens when you are using the device unlock app and the phone is not eligible for unlock

Solution??? I have the same problem, i really need unlock muy oneplus 7t

Same error 255 is happening with my one plus also, I got this phone as a gift from abroad, i am based in Beirut Lebanon. Any help please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Same error 255 is happening with my one plus also, I got this phone as a gift from abroad, i am based in Beirut Lebanon. Any help please.

The person who gifted you the phone needs to request the unlock app.

Badge

That's a strange mistake. What sort of mobile device do you have? Also, when you get this problem, what are you doing on the phone?

Hey, @thaynaaccorinte​!

Are you still seeing this error on your phone? If so, please let us know what type of phone you're using. It also sounds like the IMEI may be locked or the device may be locked to T-Mobile. Are you trying to use a foreign SIM in the device when you see this error?

Greetings, I live in the Dominican Republic, I have the same problem, but I see that you only say that the problem is strange but I do not see any solution, I do not know if it influences that I have not put a SIM from you, I use one from my country.

Badge

Is this issue still there on your phone? If that's the case, please tell us what kind of phone you're using. It also seems like the IMEI is locked to T-Mobile, or that the device is locked to T-Mobile. When you get this problem, are you trying to utilise a foreign SIM in the device?

Greetings, I reside in the Dominican Republic and have the same problem, but I notice that you just mention that the situation is unusual, but I don't see any solutions, and I'm not sure whether that has anything to do with the fact that I don't have a SIM from you and instead use one from my own country.

Regards. I bought a phone from a person to use it in my country but it gives me the same error. what can I do?

Why when i request for permanent unlock.. it's always shown server error 255 on my oneplus 9..any help please

EMEI:990017410409540

Hi.

I got oneplus 9 facing issue for permanent unlock getting server error 255 imei 990017410074534,

Please help