SERVER ERROR: ERROR CODE=255

Badge

I Have an OnePlus 8 5G and it’s temporally unlocked but when I request the permanet Unlock by the T-mobile app it get me an error (SERVER ERROR: ERROR CODE=255)

I was requested the temporally unlock some times but now i want the permanet, what can I do?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

You may want to try uninstalling/reinstalling the app if there’s an option. Make sure that the app is up-to-date so it’s on the latest software. Another step you could try is wiping the cache for the device and testing this again after the phone reboots. Our Tech Care team can escalate a request for the unlock for you if needed.

Badge

Thanks so much.

The app is inside network settings so I can't reinstall or update and/or delete the cache app.

Of Course I would like your team escalate the request for unlock my mobile, it will be so helpful for me.

What things you need i send you?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Is the phone paid off and do you meet the requirements in the link below?

T-Mobile device unlock | T-Mobile Support

Badge

Hello, I dont know this information because ii bougth the device on ebay, he said me the phone is unlocked to any carrier but is not tru.

Here is the IMEI, please le me know is there are anyting i can do.

9900 1597 00300 29

OnePlus 8 5G

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

you will need to contact the person you purchased it from and either return it since its not actually unlocked or have them contact TMO to have it unlocked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello, I dont know this information because ii bougth the device on ebay, he said me the phone is unlocked to any carrier but is not tru.

Here is the IMEI, please le me know is there are anyting i can do.

9900 1597 00300 29

OnePlus 8 5G

Tmobile can only unlock Tmobile branded phones for Tmobile customers. Also I would edit out your IMEI# .