Solved

stuck on tmobile screen

• 19 February 2017
  • 9 replies

My phone powered down without human initiation and is now stuck on the T-Mobile screen.  I am not sure if it ever fully powered down when he became stuck or if it became stuck when it tried to power on.  Either way it is stuck on the screen and I cannot get the phone to turn on or off.  Please help.  I have had a horrible day with T-Mobile and this is just adding to my frustrations.

icon

Best answer by snn_555 19 February 2017, 07:31

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

‌Do you have a removable battery or can you hold power and volume down or power and home button together until restart?  What model do you have?

Userlevel 3

Hey, @disappointed77!

I hope that by now you've gotten your phone to work properly. If for some reason this is still happening, please take a look at the questions that @snn_555‌ asked above so we can get to the bottom of this for you.

this is happening to my phone (galaxy note 5). i plugged it in to charge it when i went to bed, only to find it stuck on the white t-mobile screen about 2 hours later. the light on the bottom come on and off every so often, but none of the buttons or combos mentioned warrant any response. it's been like this for a few hours now and the screen is starting to get hot. i unlpugged it, hoping the battery will die and i can start over from there, but i don't how how charged it was when this happened...d

just kidding! i tried the power and volume-down button and everything is working now. 3rd try is the charm!

Userlevel 3

Fantastic, @laurenkasten! Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know that all is well now. 😊 Have a fantastic weekend.

‌Do you have a removable battery or can you hold power and volume down or power and home button together until restart?  What model do you have?

Same thing has been happening to me, but I tried doing the Power + Volume Down thing, holding it for over a minute, and nothing changed. | Sidenote: I have model LG-H631

my one plus 8 phone is stuck at same pink color screen. i used power off button its not working either idont know what to do .Pls help

it desnot have removable battery either as far as i know

I have a LG Stylo 3 Plus. I’ve had the phone for 3 years. I started experiencing the same problem today while charging the phone and listening to a Audio Book, 10/01/2021.

I tried the following troubleshooting options:

• First, I removed the battery for up to 20 minutes, replaced the battery and restarted the phone, Multiple times at varying amounts of time. - Did not work
  • Second, I tried pressing the Down button and the Start button for up to 20-30 seconds. - Did not restart the phone.
  • Last, I removed the battery, SIM Card and SD Memory Card, waited a few seconds and replaced only the battery and SIM Card... This worked. 

I don’t know if my SD Memory Card was hacked or damaged, but removing it worked.