Question

T-mobile app doesn't work on my Samsung Galaxy S20

• 4 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge

The T-Mobile app used to work fine up until a few months ago. I used to pay my bills, look up my data usage and all, but now whenever I go on it, it keeps showing the message "we're not ready for your account type yet..." whereas on my wife's cell phone (Samsung Galaxy S10), which by the way is on the same plan, the app works fine.

Please this needs to be fixed!!! It's getting really annoying, and I hate having to go on my laptop or desktop everytime I need to check my account and pay my bills.

5 replies

Badge

I guess it's not fixable. No replies in almost a week. Not even from T-Mobile reps.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

are you able to delete the app then re download it?

have you tried clearing the apps data and cache to see if it clears it up?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Try going to Settings> apps> Tmobile app and wipe the cache & data of the app, then uninstall the app. Restart your phone & go to the Play Store and reinstall the app.  Hope it helps! :slight_smile:

Badge

In case you are wondering, yes I did try uninstalling/reinstalling the app, clear cache and data, and it still does not work. I have attached a picture of what my screen looks like. I cannot do anything on that screen except clicking on the visit T-mobile.com link.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

First, did you transfer your data & settings over to your new phone? If so, go to settings> apps> choose the Tmobile App and wipe it’s cache & data. Uninstall the Tmobile app AND restart your phone.

Now, download the Tmobile app from the Play Store and set it up again. I hope that works. :wink:

For this to work, every action must be done in the order mentioned.