Solved

Tab s6 Android 10.

Userlevel 1
Badge

So for that last 3 month people all over the United States have been getting there android 10 update on the Tab s6.

currently the Verizon model and the WiFi models have the android 10 update. They rolled out the updates about a month ago.

I called Samsung support and they said the problem is on T-mobiles side, because is T-mobile who has to roll out the security update.

Everyday i check for the update, and everyday i regret not getting mine from Verizon.

This is not the first time T-mobile is late to updates either, really disappointed here.

icon

Best answer by tmo_ian 2 June 2020, 15:56

I haven't heard anything about a Tab S6 software update yet, but we'll be sure to update the software update page if one gets published.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Samsung lied to you!  The update will come from Samsung, through the Samsung Updater on your device.  The amount of input carriers have in their updates for hardware is so little, it isn't even worth mentioning.  This is also why Google will eventually move to put security updates in the PlayStore. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

I haven't heard anything about a Tab S6 software update yet, but we'll be sure to update the software update page if one gets published.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Tmo_ian this is far from a sufficient answer.  Do you know that the Tab s6 is a flagship device and is currently behind by 4 months of critical security updates?

Check it out. Feb 1st.  

Userlevel 1
Badge

Finally the updates are here!!!

Everyone check your tablets.