Question

Text issue on ported number

• 27 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

My daughter ported her Verizon # to T-mobile.  I’m on a corporate T-mobile account.  In the beginning my text went to her temp # but after a few days, her text came to my phone w/ her correct #.  She’s able to text me but my texts are not getting through to her.  I have cleared my cache & force stopped but she’s still unable to get my texts.  Her husband (both on same T-mobile plan) initially had same issue but his has been ok in the past week.  She ported over 1-½ wk ago.

3 replies

Badge

I have deleted her temp #, deleted all of my text msg & all of my phone call logs along w/ restarting my phone.  I have a Samsung S10+ and she has a Google Pixel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

she might need to call in or contact TMO through either Facebook or Twitter and see if there is a reset on their end that they can do..she can receive texts from everyone else fine now though? Android to Android texts usually dont have issues..its usually a Apple to Android issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you deleted all her previous temp numbers/info including texts and call logs? and what type of phone does she have and what type of phone do you have?