Solved

Text won't send pic attachments

LG K10 no longer allows me to attach files to outgoing text messages. Is there anything I can change on my phone or apps to correct this? Didn't happen until I allowed an Android system upgrade.

icon

Best answer by magenta2273670 6 August 2017, 00:10

Problem solved by insertion of a new SIM card and alot of help fromTech Support online and in store.Thanks!  

You will always exist in the universe in one form or another.

Shunryu Suzuki

View original

6 replies

If you are in a recently upgraded market (e.g. NYC) you may not be connecting to UMTS band-4. Exactly which model K10 do you have (e.g. K420N) and where are you located?

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Are you having any luck sending MMS messages?

Userlevel 6

Hey there! We wanted to reach out again and see how things were going with your messaging. Please let us know if you're still having trouble!

- Marissa

Happy Friday, @magenta2273670!

We're curious if sending pictures is still an issue for you. You mentioned that the ability to stop sending picture messages happened right after the latest software update. Can you confirm the model number of your phone, software version and zip code of where you're experiencing this?

Problem solved by insertion of a new SIM card and alot of help fromTech Support online and in store.Thanks!  

You will always exist in the universe in one form or another.

Shunryu Suzuki

Ah, that's great news! I'm glad we figured it out. 😊 Thanks for following up with us.