Question

This evening I received the worst customer service ever.

• 6 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

I have had the same phone number and have been a faithful customer of Nextel, Sprint, and now T-Mobile since 1991. This evening I received the worst customer service ever.

I walked into the T-Mobile store at 3035 SE Maricamp Rd, Ocala, FL 34471 at 5:40. (Store hours are 10:00 – 8:00). I was greeted by a young man who said you just made it, we are closing. I stated I just needed to pick up my phone. After a short conversation about what phone, I had and what phone I was picking up. He went into the back room and came out saying my phone was not there. I showed him my text requesting that I pick up my phone at that store today. I asked him to check the computer. I was told the computers weren’t for customer information they were for employees’ personal use. He also said he was not able to access any records that would give him information on my phone. In the meantime, I was trying to call customer service to confirm a problem or verify delivery.  The young man came back out of the storeroom and told me I would have to finish my call at home, they were closing.  I asked if he could call a manager. No. Can you verify whether or not a delivery was made to this store today? No. I asked him what his name was. He stated he did not want to give it to me.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Just a couple of things to note as a customer myself.  In-store associates do not have access to view orders placed online.  When items are delivered to a store.  Those items need to be inventoried and scanned into the system.  If that hasn’t been done yet, the associate might not know whether or not the device is there or even have the authority to open shipments that arrive at the store.  This is something usually taken care of by the manager or a long time trusted employee.  

That said.  The best way to address your complaint would be for you to submit it to the T-Force Team by DM’ing what you mentioned in your post to T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter.  That will reach tier 2 support to have it passed on to the correct people to address it.  T-Force should also be able to check up on your online order.