Solved

TMOBILE EMAIL CONTACT

My new Samsung s9 refuses to work, and I can not answer phone calls.  I can not verify any of my log ins.  I can't not use sidesync to access the phone.

There is not a livechat available on the website anymore.  I NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO CONTACT TMOBILE. 

TMOBILE REPRESENTATIVES how the HELL can I contact or converse with you without livechat and a month old bricked samsung s9?!

icon

Best answer by gramps28 4 July 2018, 14:10

At the bottom right of this support age there's a tab to " message us" in magenta.

Otherwise you can contact Tmobile using facebook or twitter.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6

Hey, @jrobe121​! Just wanted to check in here and see how things were going with that super new phone that isn't acting quite right. Were you able to get in touch with us through the Messaging function on MyTMO, or by contacting T-Force? Did you give the master reset a shot? Hope all's well!

Userlevel 6

Oh no! One month old and not working? That's a huge let-down!

If you're logged in to MyTMobile, there's a messaging function available there -- or, as @gramps28​ mentioned, T-Force teams on Twitter and Facebook have a secure platform for account verification and can help you check for next steps! It sounds like your phone isn't responding to touch at all, is that right? Have you already given a master reset with the hardware keys a shot?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

At the bottom right of this support age there's a tab to " message us" in magenta.

Otherwise you can contact Tmobile using facebook or twitter.

Or is it possible to get a tmobile agent to actually call and not the robot?!