Question

Unlocking A Tablet

• 7 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

I am from egypt and phones and tablets are very expensive in egypt so , I Asked my cousin to buy me a tablet ( Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G ) I saw on a site called Dubizzle ( Something like Ebay ) in the United Arab Emirates , After I recieved the tablet , I found it was locked at T-Mobile network , and since my cousin does not know much about something like this , he didn't notice that . I have been using this tablet since 2 months and a week , I hope I could unlock it , the tablet is not blacklisted and wan't reported as stolen , but the problem is that my cousin could not reach the person who sold him this tablet and neither I or my cousin are the original buyer from T-mobile , also , the tablet was not activated by a T-Mobile Number , Can Anyone help me on this problem please or tell me how can I unlock it , Thanks in advance . 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to be a customer of Tmobile to be eligible for an unlock code.

Badge

Can anyone help me ? 

Badge

You need to be a customer of Tmobile to be eligible for an unlock code.

I can't be a T-mobile customer since this is not available in Egypt , what can I do ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try searching for a 3rd party company to unlock it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

If the website you used to purchase the tablet described it as “unlocked” I would look into returning the tablet since it is locked to Tmobile. If you find a 3rd party that can unlock your tablet, there is a fee for that.