Upgrading experience

• 28 April 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

I was very surprised and disappointed that today I received 4 different answer to the same question from 3 of experts dialing 611 and one from a gentleman from the local T-Mobile location in Scottsdale, AZ .

I called 611 to upgrade my telephone to a qualified device for Free only pay the Tax, second time I called to confirm my choice of the only two phones available to me, the Lady whom I talked to said my device is not qualified at all. I visited the local T-Mobile store in Scottsdale, after examining my phone the Sales expert at the store gave me the information on two qualified devices and told me that if you get it from me here we have to charge you the setting up fees and the Tax, so I should call 611 and order it on line for free, just pay the tax. 

So I returned home and called 611 again, this time I spoke to another expert (Ben) who tried to sell me watches and when I said I didn’t want a watch, he said I understand so I had to pay the setting up fee plus tax on the phone.

My disappointment is that after being a loyal customer of T-Mobile for nearly 18 years, this is what I get. 

Reza S

0 replies

Be the first to reply!