Solved

Video Calling Disappeared

• 13 October 2015
  • 5 replies

What happened to video calling? Since the last update it will not work. The wife and I both have Galaxy s6+ and when you try to do a video call it says it is unavailable.

icon

Best answer by mharman10 14 October 2015, 16:40

It should work on the Note 5. Just need to verify you have the newest software update and:

Make sure that all these requirements are met..there could be an issue with the data connectivity not matching

All participants are using a T-Mobile Video calling device.

• Must be on either an LTE or Wi-Fi network.
    • VoLTE must be enabled when connecting on LTE.
    • Wi-Fi calling must be enabled when connecting on Wi-Fi

My issue was I had disabled VoLTE

View original

5 replies

Make sure that all these requirements are met..there could be an issue with the data connectivity not matching

• Wi-Fi calling must be enabled when connecting on Wi-Fi.
  • If all participants in the conversation are not using an T-Mobile Video calling device or one of the devices moves out of range of the required network type:
    • Reverts back to normal voice only call.
  • T-Mobile Video calling works with domestic T-Mobile numbers only. It does not work with international numbers
Badge +4

I have a note 5 just got the wife an S6 Edge+.  right when I read your message I video called her and it worked like a charm.  Crystal clear image, sound was great.  Only issue is only works with her phone....

It should work on the Note 5. Just need to verify you have the newest software update and:

• Wi-Fi calling must be enabled when connecting on Wi-Fi

My issue was I had disabled VoLTE

I just did a video call with VoLTE off. It was an S6 Edge to S6 Edge call.

Badge +4

it works just the camera no longer green