Question

Voicemail fail

• 12 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

My Voicemail keeps dropping off. My phone rings but does not take calls. People are getting a busy signal. I have downloaded the app a couple of times. ??

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Which app did you download? Voicemail is not an dependent on an app. It happens because conditional forwarding send a call to +18056377243, If you are talking about the Visual Voicemail app, that is for listening to voicemail but it’s not required. You can access voicemail by calling the voicemail line.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/device-troubleshooting/voicemail-troubleshooting

Badge

Thank you for your help. It worked perfectly.  I have done this procedure in the past and forgot what it was. I wrote it down this time. This is like the 3rd time I have lost my voicemail.  Do you know why?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

This is like the 3rd time I have lost my voicemail.  Do you know why?

Believe me. I have no clue. It’s very hard to get T-Mobile to not forward calls to voicemail. Many years ago they implemented Default Conditional Forwarding (a pox upon them for it) which automatically resets conditional forwards to the voicemail number if you attempt to turn conditional forwarding off.