Question

Waraanty issues/Problems

• 29 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Has anyone else had a serious problem getting phone replaced under warranty?  Ive been getting the run around and have even been told to call samsung direct instead. I have tries to do two warranty exchanges with Tmobile and both times they sent the wrong color phone.  Also they sent refurbished phones both times.

This is a defective phone, not a accidental damage. I paid $1000 for a black Z flip, and they are trying to replace with pink.  They say they cant choose what color to replace with and it is a lottery chance.  This is a DEFECTIVE device and I want the same one.. soo frustrated!  The store I bought the phone from says they can no longer help me.  Where is the accountability and service?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Has anyone else had a serious problem getting phone replaced under warranty?  Ive been getting the run around and have even been told to call samsung direct instead. I have tries to do two warranty exchanges with Tmobile and both times they sent the wrong color phone.  Also they sent refurbished phones both times.

This is a defective phone, not a accidental damage. I paid $1000 for a black Z flip, and they are trying to replace with pink.  They say they cant choose what color to replace with and it is a lottery chance.  This is a DEFECTIVE device and I want the same one.. soo frustrated!  The store I bought the phone from says they can no longer help me.  Where is the accountability and service?

I know you are not going to like hearing this but most phones replaced under warranty are replaced with Refurbished phones. Just a fact of how they do things. If you bought the phone from T-mo that is how they do things. If you bought from Samsung you may have better results getting a new replacement. That is why I buy my phones from the manufacturer.