Question

was told one thing while website says another

• 15 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

okay I’ve had no issues with the T-Mobile service, they have been great about fixing the issues, but this time is different.

So, I see on the website i can get $400 in credit when i trade in a Samsung Z Flip 3 but when i went into the store i was told the most i would get is $300 and i want to know why is that, is there some different deal that goes on with the website compared to the store?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Are you sure the promo isn't up to $400, it's the only one I see on the website.

Badge

Are you sure the promo isn't up to $400, it's the only one I see on the website.

wow okay i feel dumb but still i would think a newer phone like the z flip 3 would net the $400 trade in.

they should be a little bit more clear with this offer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

wow okay i feel dumb but still i would think a newer phone like the z flip 3 would net the $400 trade in.

they should be a little bit more clear with this offer.

Which is why I never do trade in my phones.

Badge

its just like what i just saw on the website for the oneplus 10 pro 

“free with trade on magenta max”

i went through the steps and it tells me at the end i still have to pay the full amount with my trade in

so whats the point of my trade in? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You pay full amount and get issued bill credits in the amount of the trade in is what I've read.

You can sell the phone on Swappa and make more money.

Badge

You pay full amount and get issued bill credits in the amount of the trade in is what I've read.

You can sell the phone on Swappa and make more money.

i’ve used swappa and got screwed on different listings so i wont use that website anymore.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I've never really sold a phone on Swappa but I bought a couple of phones for a decent price with no issue.