Solved

Will T-Mobile offer the HUAWEI MATE 10 PRO

I really like the features of the Mate 10 Pro and am looking to upgrade my old phones to the  HUAWEI MATE 10 PRO, Will Tmobile be supporting these and offer these when they are released?

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 20 October 2017, 20:54

Hey there! As of now, there have been no official plans communicated that we would be carrying this phone. The best place to stay on top of all the latest T-Mobile news is going to be our newsroom.

View original

12 replies

Seems like a nice phone but a tad spendy to not have band-71.  600 MHz is going to become important really quickly.

Hey there! As of now, there have been no official plans communicated that we would be carrying this phone. The best place to stay on top of all the latest T-Mobile news is going to be our newsroom.

I have a question.  Do you know if the mate 10 supports band 71?

well really my biggest gripe with t-mobile is the High end Phone selection, you usually have 2 ( samsung Galaxy ) and apple... the reset are usually mid level.

Im looking to upgrade my phones this years but not to mid grade phones, so unless t-mobile carrys some nicer phones, ill just stick with what i got, or switch companies a little later on.

Community-2898

It doesn't even support band 66 I believe.

fyi

Don’t use Huawei phones, say heads of FBI, CIA, and NSA - The Verge

Says the people who are actually spying on us, lol

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

The answer is no due to the government putting a lot of pressure on Chinese companies for security purposes. Since AT&T dropped the deal with the company I doubt T-mobile would work something out. Especially since the device doesn't even fully support the network.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Just wanted to let you know that the One Plus line of phones and the Pixels are also options even though they are not sold by T-mobile.

n using it since 02-18, and so far so good. I haven't noticed a drop in service yet.

Do you have wifi-calling active? What part of US are you in? Does it work well as you travel within the US?