WORSE CELL SERVICE IN LIFE TIME

• 3 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

October 2,2021

Tmobile 
Consumer Complaint Division

Dear Tmobile:

On October 2, 2021 I telephoned, once again with technical issues.  I had to contacted Tmobile about technical problems more than any cell service in my life time.  Which speaks volumes, since I owned one of the first bag phones.  There has been a lot of propaganda about how Tmobile customers are the happiest.  This image could not be further from the truth.  

Unfortunately, this last call-in was the iceing on the cake for me.  Not only was I subjected to an extremely L-O-N-G wait and on-going technical issues.  In addition, I am forced to listen to music that contained profanity.  I am sure that if an agent were to use profanity, they would be fired.  Yet, I am subject to hear music with profanity playing over and over again.  I want to be respected and the music selection to be professional.  I had lots of time to reflect, that minors have acess to this thoughtless act.  I bet you even promote a family plan.  

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until November 1, 2021 before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the above address or by phone.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

October 2,2021

Tmobile 
Consumer Complaint Division

Dear Tmobile:

On October 2, 2021 I telephoned, once again with technical issues.  I had to contacted Tmobile about technical problems more than any cell service in my life time.  Which speaks volumes, since I owned one of the first bag phones.  There has been a lot of propaganda about how Tmobile customers are the happiest.  This image could not be further from the truth.  

Unfortunately, this last call-in was the iceing on the cake for me.  Not only was I subjected to an extremely L-O-N-G wait and on-going technical issues.  In addition, I am forced to listen to music that contained profanity.  I am sure that if an agent were to use profanity, they would be fired.  Yet, I am subject to hear music with profanity playing over and over again.  I want to be respected and the music selection to be professional.  I had lots of time to reflect, that minors have acess to this thoughtless act.  I bet you even promote a family plan.  

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until November 1, 2021 before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau.

Please contact me at the above address or by phone.

What above address or phone?

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

the site here is primarily peer to peer assistance with some TMO moderation to keep things in order..said moderators do not have account access so they can not assist.

with that being said do NOT post your address or your personal phone number since the site here is fully public and everyone and their mom can see it…

try contacting TMO through either Facebook or Twitter..you start with tier 2 support instead of the call in tier 1 support.