Solved

ZTE Z820 ERROR 101

Playing Pokemon Go I updated app ask me to restart my phone and then I got error 101, I have tried so many way to solve it but I really couldnt find a way out of this, can some one here tell me as simply possible if there is a fix or not.

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 19 January 2018, 22:37

Hey, @javolik!

Have you had a chance to get in touch with the manufacturer yet? If not, you can call them at 1-877-817-1759 and they're open seven days a week: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. PT.

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 6

Typically 101 on ZTE....Error 101: The phone has been flashed with unauthorized software & is locked.

Hey there, @javolik!

Is the Error 101 message "Unfortunately, Launcher has stopped"? If so, try these steps:

1. From the Home screen, tap All apps.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. Tap Apps.
  4. Select the 'All' tab.
  5. Tap Launcher.
  6. Tap the following:
    • Clear Cache
    • Clear Data
    • Force Stop
  7. Tap the Home key to return back to the Launcher.

If that's ​not the correct error message associated with Error 101, can you please provide me with what it says or include a screenshot?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hey!

Have you had the chance to try the steps above? Please give us a reply and let us know how things are going. Thank you!

Userlevel 6

Howdy! Just wanted to touch base and see if the steps Amanda linked to above had helped out with this! Please keep us posted. 😊 Thanks!

Thanks but I can't  start the phone... the only thing u can see is that message saying what I wrote before... I think that's the end of my phone 😥

Can't do that coz I can not start my phone... 😥

I did not try coz I can't start the phone... just display that message I wrote before

Userlevel 6

The phone probably has corrupted software at this point. You can either ask ZTE for help in restoring it or buy a new or used phone from a trusted non Chinese manufacturer.

Thanks! Do u know how can I ask for help directly to ZTE manufacturer?

Userlevel 6

Z-Community

You can contact support directly there and ask the community.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Ah okay. Thanks for giving us a reply. Contacting the manufacturer is a good idea. Did they have any other suggestions for you? How long have you had this phone?

Hey, @javolik!

Have you had a chance to get in touch with the manufacturer yet? If not, you can call them at 1-877-817-1759 and they're open seven days a week: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. PT.

Userlevel 6

Hey there! Just wanted to check in and see if you'd had any luck reaching out to ZTE. How are things going for you?