Account Activation  - HELP!

• 7 October 2017
  • 5 replies

On my iPhone Apple watch app, connecting cellular service.  I get to the account confirmation page after entering the last 4 of the SS on the account and the page just sits with a box that says Please Wait and spins.  has done this since I got the watch 2 weeks ago.  Eventually times out.  I have gone to my Tmobile account and connected a digits line with my cell phone number.  I am not sure what else to do.  Do I need to go into a T Mobile store? 

5 replies

Userlevel 6

Oof, @magenta2673013​, sorry we left you hanging here! Are you still having trouble completing the on device activation for your Series 3? Did you wind up going by the store for assistance? Please let us know how you're doing!

- Marissa

I am having trouble did not go into store.  Will that help?

Userlevel 6

Aw, shucks - three weeks is way too long to wait to enjoy this cool new toy. To be honest, I think working with our Care or T-Force team would be a better start (as opposed to driving to the store). We need to do a review of your account and ensure that everything is properly provisioned on the back end, and our internal teams have the same account access that our retail teams do. 😊 We have some workarounds we can try, too! You can Contact Us​ over the phone or work with T-Force through Twitter or Facebook.

- Marissa

Userlevel 5

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Were you able to get your watch activated?

Userlevel 6

Hey, @magenta2673013​! How is everything going with your watch? Did you have a chance to reach out to Care or T-Force for assistance?

- Marissa