Question

Anyone having issues with cell reception on iphone 12?

• 22 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

For the past 2 months, my iphone 12 and my wife’s 12 pro max are having cellular reception issue.  When not in use, I would have no bars and will regularly miss calls and text.  When open my phone dial any number like 611….the bars sometimes magically appears.  This seems to happen everywhere I go, so it’s not limited to any specific location in the city.  This would suggest it’s an issue with my phone….specifcally, with the iphone 12, since my others phones (iphone 6 and 7) appears to works fine.

Reading online….I discovered that many iphone 12 users are having similar issues.  Just wondering if anyone else in the tmobile community is experience this issue as well.

I also called Tmobile for help...but they were not able to resolve my issue.  They said they would call me back in a week….but it either did not happen or I missed their call because of this mysterious cell reception issue.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

For the past 2 months, my iphone 12 and my wife’s 12 pro max are having cellular reception issue.

Two possible solutions:

1. Turn off 5G, and use 4G only.
  2. Update to iOS 14.7

For the past 2 months, my iphone 12 and my wife’s 12 pro max are having cellular reception issue.  When not in use, I would have no bars and will regularly miss calls and text.  When open my phone dial any number like 611….the bars sometimes magically appears.  This seems to happen everywhere I go, so it’s not limited to any specific location in the city.  This would suggest it’s an issue with my phone….specifcally, with the iphone 12, since my others phones (iphone 6 and 7) appears to works fine.

Reading online….I discovered that many iphone 12 users are having similar issues.  Just wondering if anyone else in the tmobile community is experience this issue as well.

I also called Tmobile for help...but they were not able to resolve my issue.  They said they would call me back in a week….but it either did not happen or I missed their call because of this mysterious cell reception issue.

Oh my God, i was having same issue last week, but Dionysus_helios on Instagram help me recover my lost coin, you should also contact them for help as soon as possible