Question

Apple/T-mobile trade in promotion

• 7 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Has anyone had an issue getting the T-mobile bill credits for the trade-in promotion offered by T-Mobile though Apple’s website?  I got the Apple trade-in credit but received no code or instructions on how to claim the T-mobile bill credits.  T-Mobile customer service agents do not seem to be aware of the promotion, and I have had no response to my mail.  Even now the promotion continues to be offered on Apple's site:

"(i) Apple instant trade-in credit and (ii) an additional $200 back in bill credits on your T-Mobile/Sprint rate plan."

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

did you check your spam folder?

Badge

did you check your spam folder?

Good advise. It may have gone to spam and got deleted before I checked.  Getting other emails from T-Mobile though.  I’m going to try Support again and will keep the community posted.

I am having this same issue… did you get an answer?

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Bill credits are automatically applied so there is no action that you have to take. If your your monthly bill doesn’t show the credit, then call TMobile support to find out what the problem is. Tmobile loves giving bill credits because it gives you an incentive to keep the phone line until you receive the full credit which is spread out over 1-2 years. If you cancel that line before the credits are fully applied, you lose the remaining balance.