Solved

apple watch series 7

• 15 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

I preordered on the 8th at 6:08 am. There’s been a pending charge on my card since yesterday afternoon. When is TMobile expecting to ship these watches? 

icon

Best answer by Clbendi 16 October 2021, 00:35

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I’m not seeing a shipping delay, but this does sound like we’ll need to have this escalated with Help Desk Ticket on our side to see what the hold up is. If your card is working other places, and isn’t on hold for some reason, it should’ve gone through, but we can look in our systems and sort out what we can.

Badge +1

I would appreciate that, the charge is still pending. The card I used for the transaction is my main card and I’ve been using it fine no problem. 

Badge +1

I’m not seeing a shipping delay, but this does sound like we’ll need to have this escalated with Help Desk Ticket on our side to see what the hold up is. If your card is working other places, and isn’t on hold for some reason, it should’ve gone through, but we can look in our systems and sort out what we can.

I would really appreciate someone looking into this because as of 11pm almost on the 15th, the charge is still pending and I’ve seen no activity. I’m getting pretty frustrated at this point. 

Badge +1

I’ve got a customer service rep telling me my watch is on back order, so now I’m extremely confused and would like to get to the bottom of what is going on

I used my Apple Watch 3 weeks and don’t like it at all. I still owe 200ish if anyone would like to buy it.

What watch is it? I’m interested