Can I add my husbands name to the bill?

• 23 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I want to know if I can husbands name  on the bill. If so do I need to go to the store or can I call to add him through the Tmobile portal.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

You can make anyone on your account an authorized user which allows them to manage the account just like you do - change plans, buy new phones, etc. I did this for my daughters when they went to college so they can do whatever then needed at their local TMO store. You do this by calling TMO support,

However you cannot change the name on the account because all of the credit checks and identity verification was done on your name and SSN. I tried to do with with my wife since her company had a discount program with TMO. They wouldn’t change the name, but they were nice enough to give me the discount once they verified my wife’s employment. I did have to make her an authorized user though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you should be able to make them the PAH (Primary account holder). dont remember what all must be done to do this though. you would need to either call in or contact TMO through either Facebook or Twitter to get this going.