Question

Can I check my call log and voicemail on the t-mobile website?

• 24 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

Fast traslate

Icon translate

Lately, my received calls and text messages keep disappearing after i restart my phone, or when my battery runs down, and I charge my phone. I have no idea if it went to voicemail. Google claims that voice mail and call logs are on my,tmobile. However, i can’t find any such thing. I have read that updated iOS on iPhone causes such problems. However, I have only seen such things happen since two Sundays ago, and I did not update iOS.

1 reply

Badge

Fast traslate

Icon translate

I actually found out, that though it was not listed under “missed calls,” after the notification of being a missed call, it was listed under “all calls.” However, that does not account for the texts that keep disappearing. I would like to still find out if I can view call logs and voice mails on T-Mobile. If possible, I would like to see about texts being logged on the website, since something is making them disappear since two Sundays ago. I do not know what is causing them. It is really strange. Also, since I did not click on the notification, it is strange that a missed call would not be in “missed calls.”