Solved

Cannot receive calls from one person

• 27 May 2018
  • 4 replies

I’ve been having this problem for three weeks now! I have reset network setting, factory reset my iPhone, checked blocked lists both locally on phone and on network, changed phones, got a new SIM card, and recently changed my number... the person calling me has no issues calling other numbers, when trying to call mine, hears no ring just silence and then message from operator that my line is not receiving calls or call cannot be completed. I’m so frustrated, If I cannot find a solution, I’m considering switching carriers! Please help!!

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 30 May 2018, 00:14

Oh man that's super strange and I'm really sorry this isn't working. Are they calling the number from the contact list? Can you have them dial the number in manually to see if that makes a difference? This may be something we'll need to have our Tech Care team file a Trouble Ticket for, but please have them test that dialing manually to see if it works.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Oh man that's super strange and I'm really sorry this isn't working. Are they calling the number from the contact list? Can you have them dial the number in manually to see if that makes a difference? This may be something we'll need to have our Tech Care team file a Trouble Ticket for, but please have them test that dialing manually to see if it works.

Userlevel 5

Just checking in here to see if you are still having problems with this. Please let us know.

Userlevel 5

Happy Monday, @littlelotus​!

I wanted to stop by one last time to see if you've had a chance to call Tech Support to get a Trouble Ticket filed as Mike mentioned in his reply to you earlier. Let us know if anything changes!

I already had this problem, NRJ Mobile asked me in a first temsp to do a "cross test" (put my SIM card in another mobile and put another SIM card in my mobile) to find out if the incident comes from the phone or SIM card.