Solved

carrier unlock

Badge

Hello I am a Nigerian I recently bought a used iPhone 11 and I found out it’s locked by T-Mobile carrier Service and I tried to by the unlock from online all efforts turned futile. Please can anyone help me- aliyuagabbas@gmail.com out. Thanks 

icon

Best answer by gramps28 20 May 2022, 18:58

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Tmobile will only unlock phones for Tmobile customers who meet the requirements. Plus it being an iPhone it's harder to get them unlocked.

Badge

Okay. But we here in Nigeria we don’t have T-mobile company or store all I can do is to apply for the online unlock and make the payment right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Tmobile doesn’t sell unlock codes.

Badge

Good lord! What are my options?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

try to find someone that can jailbreak it?

Badge

Ok thanks I look into it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Once jailbroke a OS update will lock it again.

Badge

Noted. Thanks 

Its a sad sad day when you have to go to facebook to get support for any third party company products facebook is one of the if not the biggest security risk on the internet you could not pay me to go to facebook for anything

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Its a sad sad day when you have to go to facebook to get support for any third party company products facebook is one of the if not the biggest security risk on the internet you could not pay me to go to facebook for anything

no worries..stick to calling in and getting their tier 1 support..

the Facebook/Twitter route isnt for everyone..just yet another way to try and get support..which lands you with TMOs tier 2 support..