Solved

Does the iPhone 7 plus ship with a sim card already in it or will I have to put my old sim card from my older iPhone in it before I send it in for trade?

• 23 September 2016
  • 2 replies

• First activity
  • 0 replies

I was just wondering if the new iPhone 7 plus ships with a T-mobile sim card already in it or will I have to put my current sim card in it before I send in my iPhone 6 for trade?

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 23 September 2016, 23:28

Wooo! I just got my 7 Plus in the mail yesterday and I am in love! To answer your question though, iPhones purchased from us will have a new inactive SIM card already in the device. You can either use this SIM card or take the SIM out of your old iPhone and use it in the new phone. If you want to use the new SIM card, you can contact our customer care team to update the systems so that your number will be moved to the new SIM.

View original

2 replies

No, you will have to use the one from your current phone before you send it back.

Userlevel 5

Wooo! I just got my 7 Plus in the mail yesterday and I am in love! To answer your question though, iPhones purchased from us will have a new inactive SIM card already in the device. You can either use this SIM card or take the SIM out of your old iPhone and use it in the new phone. If you want to use the new SIM card, you can contact our customer care team to update the systems so that your number will be moved to the new SIM.