Question

Horrible Service

• 31 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

I worked in customer service for AT&T for years. The wait time is horrible, off shoring to the Philippines is a mess and I still cannot get my iWatch to connect to the network. I have been trying for a week to get in-touch with the Digital Tech Support section to no avail. The Philippines had NO clue what I was talking about and basically refused to transfer me. 
I am not impressed with what you call, “customer service” at all. The are no escalation avenues in your succession customer assist chain. 

I asked the reps to created a trouble ticket for the back of the house and I was ignored! Are you training your agents correctly? This is extremely frustrating and give T- Mobile a huge black eye in my book. 

Apparently you value your corporate cronies over your customers and the bottom line. I knew from years in this industry when you merged Sprint with you this would happen. Corporations seem to forget they are there to serve us and not the other way around. 

No wonder your CEO resigned. He knew the direction you are heading and wanted no part of it. 

1 reply

Badge

I want to let anyone who reads this that my Albuquerque Group did an outstanding job of clearing this mess up. It took 8 days to do it but it done. Thank you ABQ Group for your fantastic assistance. And yes before I was severely frustrated and angry because the problem wasn’t being solved.