Solved

How can i unlock my iphone 5s

• 12 February 2017
  • 9 replies

How can i unlock my iphone 5s? Please help me...i just bought it on ebay...

icon

Best answer by theartiszan 12 February 2017, 06:51

Are you a T-Mobile customer? If so, check to see if you meet the requirements here and then you can contact them for an unlock.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1588

If you are not a customer of T-Mobile, you will need to find a seller online you can buy an unlock from.

View original

9 replies

Are you a T-Mobile customer? If so, check to see if you meet the requirements here and then you can contact them for an unlock.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1588

If you are not a customer of T-Mobile, you will need to find a seller online you can buy an unlock from.

I used to be a t-mobile customer but now i live in Nicaragua and i bought my iphone 5s in ebay...i found it cheap...but now that i want to unlock it to use it in Nicaragua

I found a seller on the internet to unlock it but it is too expensive...they are charging me a little more money than what i paid to buy it...

so one of my friend in Miami, told me that i can contact T-mobile services to unlock it for free caused i used to be a T-mobile customer....

What is the name of the T-mobile application to unlock it...i only found the android one called "Device Unlock"

I would love to know the one for the Iphone 5s....Please help me....

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Even though you use to be a Tmobile customer the phone that you request the unlock code

needs to show usage on the account which it won't if you just bought it off eBay.

Understood, Now i have another question: Can someone help me to find an internet website that is trusted to buy the unlock code? Please

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

One that offers a money-back guarantee.  We can't post sites since it's against the rules of the forum.

Userlevel 5

Sorry, we cannot make a recommendation for you on this forum.

Thanks a lot...I'll see what i can do

Thanks for the information, i'll see what i can do