Solved

How come T-Mobile stores don't have an IPad Pro on display?

• 26 December 2016
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5

I was very close to buying an IPad pro last weekend .... I wanted to get two actually... but the three t-mobile stores I went into had none for display. I was told they had them to sell to me, but none available  for me to touch and feel. One Rep told me to visit a local BEST BUY to see the iPad....lol.... I'll probably visit the apple store next month... I'm sure they have one on display.... I'll buy one from Apple instead.

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 28 December 2016, 21:44

Bummer, @barcodeable‌!  Sorry we didn't have a tester in any of the stores you visited, I can't imagine that driving all over during pre-holiday weekend madness was easy.  😮 

Stores may receive sale inventory but not a display for a variety of reasons, so it's difficult to say exactly why they weren't there for your hands-on experience.  Of course you're totally welcome to pick up an iPad Pro wherever you like, and I don't blame you one bit for wanting to test one out first (especially since for many of us, it's an investment).

Thank you for the feedback, I don't imagine you're the only person who'd like to hold a device before they commit to it - we will pass it on.

- Marissa

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6

Bummer, @barcodeable‌!  Sorry we didn't have a tester in any of the stores you visited, I can't imagine that driving all over during pre-holiday weekend madness was easy.  😮 

Stores may receive sale inventory but not a display for a variety of reasons, so it's difficult to say exactly why they weren't there for your hands-on experience.  Of course you're totally welcome to pick up an iPad Pro wherever you like, and I don't blame you one bit for wanting to test one out first (especially since for many of us, it's an investment).

Thank you for the feedback, I don't imagine you're the only person who'd like to hold a device before they commit to it - we will pass it on.

- Marissa