Solved

How do I Unlock my iphone 6

• 27 January 2017
  • 3 replies

Hi, I bought my iphone from Dubai and used about 1 year about 1 month ago I decided to sell it and buy iphone 7. after erase all data from iphone 6 than I didn't able to use it! it says sim not supported!? Could you please help me how can I unlock it and use it thank you...

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 2 February 2017, 17:24

Oh that's such a bummer when this happens @çelikel. I have heard of other instances where phones will lock after being reset. In order for T-Mobile to help unlock that phone, you'll need to meet all the requirements on our Unlock your mobile wireless device page. If you do, use the steps at the bottom of the page under Request an unlock to put in the request.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Oh that's such a bummer when this happens @çelikel. I have heard of other instances where phones will lock after being reset. In order for T-Mobile to help unlock that phone, you'll need to meet all the requirements on our Unlock your mobile wireless device page. If you do, use the steps at the bottom of the page under Request an unlock to put in the request.

‌hi Mike thank you for your interes. I requested an unlock but they asked me for t-mobile account and number!

as i said I'm in other country and don't have t-mobile accoun. By the way I already paid for 3rd services for unlocking my iPhone I'm waiting for it thank you again

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Ah, okay. Going through a 3rd party service would've been the only other option. I do hope that works out for you and you're able to get it unlocked. Thanks for posting!