Solved

how long to get price confirmation from assurant after iphone 6 tradein

• 17 November 2016
  • 4 replies
  • 1 view

Hello all,

I sent my iphone 6 as trade-in for the iphone 7 offer as soon as I received my new iphone and I received receipt confirmation by assurant on October 31. Today, I am still expecting an email confirming the trade in price and application of the credit to my account. Could you please let me know how long did you wait before receiving price confirmation? All of my friends received such confirmation within two days after receipt of the phone so I don't understand why is it taking so long for me. Thanks a lot!

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 17 November 2016, 16:59

Hey there 😊 Trade in credits can take up to 1-3 billing cycles. Since you have received your conformation of receipt, it shouldn't be too much longer.

View original

4 replies

Hey there 😊 Trade in credits can take up to 1-3 billing cycles. Since you have received your conformation of receipt, it shouldn't be too much longer.

Userlevel 6

Tmobile first has to receive the package then inspect then apply the value.

Thank you both for your help. Just to clarify a bit, I have proof of receipt by Assurant thanks to the USPS tracking number but I haven't heard from them yet. I guess they haven't inspected the package yet hence my post. It seems that three weeks is a long time for an inspection when all the people I know received a confirmation two days after receipt 😥. Any other thoughts on this? Thx!

I would say if you have not received your bill credit after 2 billing cycles have passed, you can Contact Us so we can open an investigation on this.