Solved

how to set up voicemail?

• 15 November 2016
  • 3 replies

when I log into voicemail it tells me to hit star and enter my number. number is not on network

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 15 November 2016, 19:14

Hey there @kwhay99‌!  Sorry to hear you're having trouble setting up voicemail!  Did you just join the TMO family?  I know it can take a bit of time to load new numbers into the system.  If setting up your voicemail the traditional way isn't working, can you try following the first set of steps here and see if you're able to get in that way?  We don't want you to miss messages!

- Marissa

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6

Hey there @kwhay99‌!  Sorry to hear you're having trouble setting up voicemail!  Did you just join the TMO family?  I know it can take a bit of time to load new numbers into the system.  If setting up your voicemail the traditional way isn't working, can you try following the first set of steps here and see if you're able to get in that way?  We don't want you to miss messages!

- Marissa

Userlevel 6

Hi again @kwhay99‌!  Just wanted to make sure you were able to get that voicemail box activated!  Were you able to use our steps, or did it just take a day or two to get the number provisioned on our voicemail system?   Are you still having issues?  Let us know if there's anything we can do to help out!

- Marissa

Hi, yes, got it working.

Thanks for checking.

Ken