I hope T-Mobile customer service can help me remove network restrictions

I sincerely thank T-Mobile from the bottom of my heart

icon

Best answer by gramps28 19 March 2023, 16:41

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Are you a Tmobile USA customer? If so you need to meet the requirements in the link below.

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy

If you're not a Tmobile USA customer they won't be able to help you.

Badge

Yes, I am from the US T-Mobile user,But I can't log in to my account,What should I do?Can I contact customer service directly to request unlocking?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

According to the article once all requirements are met the phone will be automatically unlocked and you will receive a sms message letting you know.

You can try using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Twitter or Facebook to see if the can look into this for you.

Badge

According to the article once all requirements are met the phone will be automatically unlocked and you will receive a sms message letting you know.

You can try using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Twitter or Facebook to see if the can look into this for you.

Thank you very much, God bless you

Badge

Has your problem been solved?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Has your problem been solved?

did you follow the steps provided in the very first post? and your device meets all the requirements in the link provided?