Bought a Brand New iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB. T-mobile is running on my E-sim right now and would like to use my second business line under the sim card. Its been one week and T-mobile doesn't know how to unlock a dual sim phone. It shouldn't take this long. I pay off the device when I bought it and I request an unlock and this is what T-mobile send me. Its been a week and 3 days. T-mobile customer service has really deteriorated over the last year. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
10 YEAR customer that is considering going to VERIZON.
Thank you for taking the time to contact T-Mobile. We have received your SIM Unlock Request. Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time. Our records indicate that your account is canceled with unpaid pending charges. Once the pending charges have been paid in full, please contact us to have a new SIM Unlock Request submitted. You can make a payment by dialing Customer Care at 1-800-937-8997.
Unlock Request #: 41644973
Best answer by gramps28
Then you want to make the request through messenger on Tmobile's Facebook or Twitter account
but there's still no guarantee it will be unlocked.
Military and other exceptions
- Deployed military personnel in good standing are eligible to have their devices unlocked upon provision of deployment papers.
- Exceptions to some or all requirements may apply in other circumstances for Business and Government Accounts.
- To obtain an unlock code for a non T-Mobile device you must contact the original mobile carrier or manufacturer.
- Not all devices are compatible with every mobile carrier, your device may not operate the same on a different carrier’s network once unlocked.
- For more information about T-Mobile’s network compatibility requirements, see Bring Your Own Device.