Question

iPhone 13 Pro Max on Backorder

• 4 November 2021
  • 53 replies

Badge

I ordered my iPhone 13 Pro Max (128 gb) today. How long will it take to get it shipped? My estimated shipping date is 11/30/21 - 12/14/21. Does my card get charged once the phone is shipped? Thanks 

53 replies

Badge

Yes, when the phone ships, your card will be charged. I ordered on Oct 26, just received a text yesterday that it mine is supposed to ship on Dec 1st. Hope it isn’t changed further.

Userlevel 1

Have either of you received your iPhones yet? I’m just wondering if maybe anyone is getting lucky and receiving their back ordered iPhones earlier than expected

Badge

No, haven’t received my phone yet 😌

Userlevel 1

Darn. I ordered mine on 11/14/21 and my shipping dates are between 11/23-12/7 … just wondering if 11/23 is even likely lol

Badge

They just charged my card an hour or so ago so hopefully that is a very good sign!!!

Badge

And my shipping date has changed from Dec 1st to Estimated to ship 11/19/2021 - 11/22/2021!!! YAY!!!

Userlevel 1

Well we have spoke it into existence! 🙌 finally we have some good news on this thread! I know you are super excited!

Has anyone gotten their phone? I just ordered mine as they said estimated ship was 11/29-12/1. I was kind of hopping to have it by then before we leave for out of town 

I ordered two on 11/14/21 and i’m hoping to get it before i leave out of town too! When we went into the store to order it, he said they have actually been shipping earlier then the estimated shipping dates, he told us around a week so we kinda have our hopes up. lol hopefully we get them before! 

Fingers crossed for us! I hate for it to be delivered while I’m away 😢

Badge

i received a email that my phone will be here on Wednesday, finally shipped!! So I have been waiting since October 23rd. Happy it’s not going into December. There is hope for you all!!

I checked my credit card and it was charged =)

me and my wife’s iphone 13 pro max’s est shipping was 12/21/21-1/11/22  and now it changed to 11/21/21-11/23/21 hehe =P

Userlevel 1

Debm has been waiting a month for their phone so I’m trying to stay patient as well. Lets hope I get it before Santa delivers his gifts lol

Userlevel 1

I checked my credit card and it was charged =)

me and my wife’s iphone 13 pro max’s est shipping was 12/21/21-1/11/22  and now it changed to 11/21/21-11/23/21 hehe =P

Ok now I am very hopeful that I will get mine before Christmas lol Congrats!

I ordered an IPhone 13 Pro Max and the status hasn’t changed since I purchased it on 10/26/2021.  It says, Being processed. Estimated to ship  11/24/2021 - 12/15/2021

Userlevel 1

Yeah that’s ridiculous but I also know that depending on the gig size too it varies in how long you’ll wait

It probably matters what your location is

What state is actually getting them

Darn. I ordered mine on 11/14/21 and my shipping dates are between 11/23-12/7 … just wondering if 11/23 is even likely lol

I ordered 11/16/21 and mine are 11/29-12/14!!!!  FML

Ordered mine November 17th with estimate delivery dates November 30 - December 14.. ordered whatever color would come in the fastest as I leave to go out of town the 16th and will be away for awhile.. woke up this morning with estimate delivery now December 14 - December 28.. guess I’m the lucky one who instead of getting earlier shipping dates, they get pushed back.

And my shipping date has changed from Dec 1st to Estimated to ship 11/19/2021 - 11/22/2021!!! YAY!!!

Excellent! Did your iPhone arrive?

i ordered nov 23 , estimated ship time nov 27 - dec 15 … still pending 

Userlevel 1

So I got tired of waiting, I canceled my order and ordered through apple store and pick up the phone same day. I now have my iPhone 13 in hand finally. 

Badge

Anyone recently order the iPhone 11. I ordered mine thanksgiving day and it said estimated ship date between 11/25-11/29. And nothing has updated. 

So I got tired of waiting, I canceled my order and ordered through apple store and pick up the phone same day. I now have my iPhone 13 in hand finally. 

was the the iphone 13 pro max? or just the regular iphone 13 because i might just do that, i’m going to call the apple near me to see if they have it in stock.