iPhone 14 Shipping Confirmation

• 15 September 2022
  • 63 replies

Show first post

63 replies

I ordered mine on 9/9 with delivery date of 9/16 and still haven’t received mine, no updates, nada. Website still says delivery date 9/17 and it’s 9/19. This was the first time I preordered a phone for release day and the experience is ruined. 

I ordered mine on the 09/12 &’ my delivery was set for October07- November 1 but it’s out for delivery today… so I should be getting it today. I’m surprised you haven’t gotten yours if you ordered it before me. 

I just got my tracking information, but ups still doesn't have in their possession so it means absolutely nothing if ups still doesn't have the phone. You can create a tracking number for anything 

Userlevel 1

I ordered mine on 9/9 with delivery date of 9/16 and still haven’t received mine, no updates, nada. Website still says delivery date 9/17 and it’s 9/19. This was the first time I preordered a phone for release day and the experience is ruined. 

I ordered mine on the 09/12 &’ my delivery was set for October07- November 1 but it’s out for delivery today… so I should be getting it today. I’m surprised you haven’t gotten yours if you ordered it before me. 

I just got my tracking information, but ups still doesn't have in their possession so it means absolutely nothing if ups still doesn't have the phone. You can create a tracking number for anything 

I received a tracking number on the 09/15 but UPS didn’t get the phone until Friday night. I could’ve gotten it Saturday but they didn’t process the packaged until 9am Saturday so it was scheduled for today. I just got it delivered right now. I hope you get yours soon! You should have received it wayy before I did since you placed yours before.

Badge

same here… i ordered mine on 9/17 tho with an estimated ship date of 9/17-9/20. it changed to back a day (9/18-9/21) and this too is my first time i ordered a brand new phone just right after it came out. i have a feeling my phone will not ship within the time frame either :/

Badge

I've been charged and gotten the confirmation that my payment was accepted. I've been told by customer service that my phone was “released” but there's still no indication of the phone shipping and I had a shipping date of 9/16 and haven't seen anything. My delivery date is estimated to be tomorrow but I highly doubt that will happen. My experience is ruined as well. Next year, I will wait until all this chaos is over and order it so there's no significant delays like this. I can wait a couple extra weeks to a month extra for a new phone. I really was excited to get this phone since I have the 11 Pro Max, but now it's completely ruined and will never preorder anything ever again

i was charged for phone the same day i ordered it (9/17) and at first the tmobile rep was saying “since your order is still being processed, i can assure you you are not charged on your card” and i told her that looking at my statement i have a pending charge (pending because banks usually take a while to officially take it out) for my phone on my bank statement and then she said “if you are deducted on your card, it will be to you very soon” and she kinda seemed weird.. like which one is it? you’re showing i was not charged i am showing i was?? i never got an order confirmation tho. i got 2 emails from t-mobile, one for EIP agreement saying my order was completed and another for where to find documents regarding me financing the new phone. idk what’s going on but i’m really annoyed and not hopeful 

I pre-ordered my Iphone 14 pro max 128GB Space Black on 09/12 and I still haven’t been charged and the order screen still says “You have backordered items” I was strongly considering cancelling the pre-order and just going with the 14 Pro, since they have quite a few at the stores. Hopefully I get it before October. 

I pre-ordered my iPhone 14 pro max on 9/12. My account was charged on Sunday 9/18. The order status page says my phone was supposed to ship Sunday 9/18 and arrive tomorrow 9/21. I have not received a tracking text or email and it does not show as shipped. It’s still on order placed but does show the shipping date as 9/18. Just doesn’t make any sense to me. 

I've been charged and gotten the confirmation that my payment was accepted. I've been told by customer service that my phone was “released” but there's still no indication of the phone shipping and I had a shipping date of 9/16 and haven't seen anything. My delivery date is estimated to be tomorrow but I highly doubt that will happen. My experience is ruined as well. Next year, I will wait until all this chaos is over and order it so there's no significant delays like this. I can wait a couple extra weeks to a month extra for a new phone. I really was excited to get this phone since I have the 11 Pro Max, but now it's completely ruined and will never preorder anything ever again

i was charged for phone the same day i ordered it (9/17) and at first the tmobile rep was saying “since your order is still being processed, i can assure you you are not charged on your card” and i told her that looking at my statement i have a pending charge (pending because banks usually take a while to officially take it out) for my phone on my bank statement and then she said “if you are deducted on your card, it will be to you very soon” and she kinda seemed weird.. like which one is it? you’re showing i was not charged i am showing i was?? i never got an order confirmation tho. i got 2 emails from t-mobile, one for EIP agreement saying my order was completed and another for where to find documents regarding me financing the new phone. idk what’s going on but i’m really annoyed and not hopeful 

I’m in the same boat too. I ordered my iPhone 14 Pro Max in Purple on 9/17 and my estimated dates were 9/17-9/20. I am not sure if weekends were technically counted though because they are not business days, but even today 9/20, I still have no heard anything yet. My order is still being processed according to the order status. My store did not have any iPhone 14 Pro Maxes in store, so we had to order it, and it was my first time doing it. Without some sort of update, it is making me anxious. I am super excited to get it, but I just have heard nothing from anyone. 

Userlevel 1

I have a UPS account, I noticed mine had a label created because of UPS. Not because of T-Mobile. I received an email from UPS saying I had a package from T-Mobile before T-Mobile even updated it on my account. 

Hey guys i ordered my iphone 14 pro max 128gb Deep purple today and its showing that my order is under process and the estimated delivery is in mid october where as the store that we booked it from gave us an estimated shipping date of 26th September i am very confused right now. What do u guys think i should do?

Userlevel 1

Hey guys i ordered my iphone 14 pro max 128gb Deep purple today and its showing that my order is under process and the estimated delivery is in mid october where as the store that we booked it from gave us an estimated shipping date of 26th September i am very confused right now. What do u guys think i should do?

At this point it’s better to call stores to see if they have it in stock. So you can go get it there. Most people have delayed orders from last week. 

Badge

I placed my order on Monday. It said it would be shipped between 10-07-2022- 11-01-2022.

I got the notification that they took the payment today but I haven’t received any tracking information either. Every time I’ve preordered from T-Mobile I’ve gotten a tracking email right away once the payment has been processed this time I haven’t.

I just got a UPS email saying I’m getting it tomorrow. Thankfully I didn’t have to wait until October! Wooooohoooo! 😊

i signed up for UPS my choice and for a while it didn’t say any packages. then finally a few hours later, it said my package is supposed to be delivered tomorrow 9/21. however, it also says a label was created and UPS hasn’t received package as of 9/19 at 6 pm. should i not expect it tomorrow then? i’m so confused how ups gave a delivery date if they don’t have the phone 

Userlevel 1

I placed my order on Monday. It said it would be shipped between 10-07-2022- 11-01-2022.

I got the notification that they took the payment today but I haven’t received any tracking information either. Every time I’ve preordered from T-Mobile I’ve gotten a tracking email right away once the payment has been processed this time I haven’t.

I just got a UPS email saying I’m getting it tomorrow. Thankfully I didn’t have to wait until October! Wooooohoooo! 😊

i signed up for UPS my choice and for a while it didn’t say any packages. then finally a few hours later, it said my package is supposed to be delivered tomorrow 9/21. however, it also says a label was created and UPS hasn’t received package as of 9/19 at 6 pm. should i not expect it tomorrow then? i’m so confused how ups gave a delivery date if they don’t have the phone 

Yes that’s how it happened to me. It said it was expected on 09/16 but on Friday it said it would be updated once they received the package. So you most likely won’t receive it until later this week. Good luck! :)

Yes that’s how it happened to me. It said it was expected on 09/16 but on Friday it said it would be updated once they received the package. So you most likely won’t receive it until later this week. Good luck! :)

I placed an order Iphone 14 pro 128GB Silver on 09/13. No status updates yet. Estimated shipping date shows 10/07 to 11/01 since beginning. Any idea it could ship early? 

Userlevel 1

I placed an order Iphone 14 pro 128GB Silver on 09/13. No status updates yet. Estimated shipping date shows 10/07 to 11/01 since beginning. Any idea it could ship early? 

Yes, it could ship earlier. I had the same estimated shipping date &’ i got it Monday. You should get a UPS my choice account. UPS let’s you know when you are getting a package before T-Mobile even updates their website.

Yes, it could ship earlier. I had the same estimated shipping date &’ i got it Monday. You should get a UPS my choice account. UPS let’s you know when you are getting a package before T-Mobile even updates their website.

Oh okay! You had silver one or other color? 

Userlevel 1

Oh okay! You had silver one or other color? 

I got the deep purple 😊

Anyone else have estimated dates of 9/30-10/14? Ordered mine on 9/19

Anyone else have estimated dates of 9/30-10/14? Ordered mine on 9/19

Mine shows 10-06 to 11/01 iphone 14pro 128 gb silver on 09/13. 

My card was charged. I received a tracking number. The item was shipped and stolen by UPS delivery driver. I was supposed to sign for the package, but it never came to my house. A couple hundred complaints have been filed with UPS. Good luck getting your phones. I’ve lost $1,300.00. UPS is unable to file a claim and T-Mobile can’t do anything to help...T-Mobile tells you to contact UPS.

I order the iPhone pro max this past Monday 09/19 and they said the same thing about the card not being charged but according to my husband the charge did go through! But my order status hasn’t changed it says processing on 09/19 and then it was supposed to ship out on 09/20 but it didn’t and the estimated date to arrive was 09/22 but it changed to 09/23 but I haven’t even got a ups email or anything! It’s still on processing so how should I be Expecting it on the 23 which is TOMORROW!

I have been dealing with the same thing. I did the order for a pro mas 256 in deep purple and it originally showed it should be here next week and when I looked at the order status a few hours later it said it wouldn’t be here til Oct 7th - Nov 1st.. I’m not entirely sure how they are sending orders out because I have seen people saying that they did an order after we did ours and they have gotten their phones but ours are still pending. We never got charged but we did ours on the 14th before the official release. 

Their system is messed up people that pre ordered are being passed up by new orders. I ordered a black pro max 256 on 9/14 had a 9/16-9/20 ship dates that changed to 10/7-11/1. With that being said I ordered a pro max purple 256 on 9/16 with dates to be shipped in October and it showed up Monday was charged on 9/17. Their website showed all these phones in stock. And if you contact them it’s the same old story 

Their system is messed up people that pre ordered are being passed up by new orders. I ordered a black pro max 256 on 9/14 had a 9/16-9/20 ship dates that changed to 10/7-11/1. With that being said I ordered a pro max purple 256 on 9/16 with dates to be shipped in October and it showed up Monday was charged on 9/17. Their website showed all these phones in stock. And if you contact them it’s the same old story 

Yes! Anyone received Iphone 14 Pro Silver color? Looks like have to long wait for silver color. 

I order the iPhone pro max this past Monday 09/19 and they said the same thing about the card not being charged but according to my husband the charge did go through! But my order status hasn’t changed it says processing on 09/19 and then it was supposed to ship out on 09/20 but it didn’t and the estimated date to arrive was 09/22 but it changed to 09/23 but I haven’t even got a ups email or anything! It’s still on processing so how should I be Expecting it on the 23 which is TOMORROW!

I’m in the same boat! Ordered 9/19 and was supposed to ship out the same day. When I ordered it said it was in stock and that I would get it 9/23. It hasn’t shipped and the order still says processing. I called and they said I’m part of the back order batch and should expect it around October 31st?!?!?

I’m in the same boat! Ordered 9/19 and was supposed to ship out the same day. When I ordered it said it was in stock and that I would get it 9/23. It hasn’t shipped and the order still says processing. I called and they said I’m part of the back order batch and should expect it around October 31st?!?!?

The 30st?! I’m about to call cause that why I paid For the 2-3 day shipping