iPhone 14 Shipping Confirmation

• 15 September 2022
  • 63 replies

Badge

Hi all,

I pre-ordered the iPhone 14 Pro Max 256gb in Space Black with an estimated shipping date between 9/30 and 10/6. I know that T-Mobile only charges when pre-orders are about to ship. This morning (9/15) I saw that my card was charged. Has anyone else been charged, got a shipping notification or tracking number? If so, when was your initial estimated shipping date?

63 replies

Hi, I pre-ordered my iPhone last Friday, my CC was charged on Saturday, but the only thing I see on my order status is “estimated delivery 09/16/2022” but no updates yet. 

Badge

Hi, I pre-ordered my iPhone last Friday, my CC was charged on Saturday, but the only thing I see on my order status is “estimated delivery 09/16/2022” but no updates yet. 

Thanks for the update. Often times they ship with 2-day shipping and don't release the tracking number until it's already on the way. Hopefully tomorrow is a fun unboxing day for you! 

Thank you! by the way, I just got an update from T-mobile (like 20 mins ago), saying that my order payment has been processed (they were just holding my funds) but I think tomorrow's the big day. I hope you can get yours sooner.

Userlevel 1

I placed my order on Monday. It said it would be shipped between 10-07-2022- 11-01-2022.

I got the notification that they took the payment today but I haven’t received any tracking information either. Every time I’ve preordered from T-Mobile I’ve gotten a tracking email right away once the payment has been processed this time I haven’t.

I placed my order on Monday. It said it would be shipped between 10-07-2022- 11-01-2022.

I got the notification that they took the payment today but I haven’t received any tracking information either. Every time I’ve preordered from T-Mobile I’ve gotten a tracking email right away once the payment has been processed this time I haven’t.

Well, I just got another email saying that they have shipped my order, I ordered last Friday, I’ll get it tomorrow. The money they take on your CC is to make sure u have enough funds by the time of processing, but I don’t think they’re gonna keep your money on hold for long time, pretty sure your iPhone is going to be sooner of what you thought. Good luck 🙂

I purchased my iPhone pro max pre order on 9/12 with the estimated shipping date of 10/07-11/01. I got a charge today for the pre-order but haven’t gotten a message that it was purchased or a shipping date? Has anyone else experienced this today and got a receipt that the pre-order went through or was shipped earlier than 10/07?

Badge

I pre ordered the 14 Pro on the 11th & today my payment was processed. Still no update on My UPS for tracking so I’m a little confused lol 

Badge

I pre ordered the 14 Pro on the 11th & today my payment was processed. Still no update on My UPS for tracking so I’m a little confused lol 

But my estimated ship date changed from the 22nd to the 15th (today) 

Badge

Update: the 14 Pro is showing up on my equipment on the app and the status says “shipped” 🙌🏻

Badge

Update - I just received a text from UPS with a tracking number from T-Mobile showing it will arrive tomorrow! Whoo!

Userlevel 1

I just got a UPS email saying I’m getting it tomorrow. Thankfully I didn’t have to wait until October! Wooooohoooo! 😊

Badge

Update - I just received a text from UPS with a tracking number from T-Mobile showing it will arrive tomorrow! Whoo!

Same for me! Lol. Really surprised I’m getting mine today when I pre ordered it on Sunday. 

Badge

I was able to place a pre-order on Friday of announcement. I got the same order # as, @Shessy  but haven’t gotten any update on T-Mobile or UPS.. Hopefully soon I do. :]

Userlevel 1

I was able to place a pre-order on Friday of announcement. I got the same order # as, @Shessy  but haven’t gotten any update on T-Mobile or UPS.. Hopefully soon I do. :]

Apparently they sent out tracking numbers last night but mine says it’ll be rescheduled since UPS hasn’t received the package. It says it’s shipping from Indiana &’ I’m in Chicago so hopefully it doesn’t take long. I’m sure you’ll get an update soon, I preordered mine on Monday.

I ordered my 512gb on 9/9, and was told a ship date of 9/16 or sooner. I’ve yet to be charged, and my order now says my backordered item will be shipping on 9/16. Wtf?

I pre-ordered the 14 Pro last Friday. The estimated delivery date should be today 09/16. However the UPS tracking number provided still shows as label created on 09/11. No new updates. Is anyone having this issue with T-Mobile orders? 

Userlevel 1

I pre-ordered the 14 Pro last Friday. The estimated delivery date should be today 09/16. However the UPS tracking number provided still shows as label created on 09/11. No new updates. Is anyone having this issue with T-Mobile orders? 

My label was created last night at 11pm but no update. It just says it’s awaiting package and delivery date will be updated. 

My label was created last night at 11pm but no update. It just says it’s awaiting package and delivery date will be updated. 

Just out of curiosity - what color and storage options did you both go with? I got the Space Black 512gb. Curious if the storage sizes are playing a factor.

I think they might be delayed. I have friends that ordered from AT&T. And they have already received them. 

I ordered the Iphone 14 Pro 128 GB in Purple

Userlevel 1

Just out of curiosity - what color and storage options did you both go with? I got the Space Black 512gb. Curious if the storage sizes are playing a factor.

I ordered the iPhone 14 pro max 128gb deep purple

I purchased an iPhone 14 Pro Max 128gb and I still haven’t been charged or received any updates yet. I’m assuming it’ll be a while before I get mine. Hopefully y’all get updates soon. I’m in New York so I don’t know when I’ll get mine. Hopefully soon 

I ordered mine on 9/9 with delivery date of 9/16 and still haven’t received mine, no updates, nada. Website still says delivery date 9/17 and it’s 9/19. This was the first time I preordered a phone for release day and the experience is ruined. 

I ordered mine on 9/9 with delivery date of 9/16 and still haven’t received mine, no updates, nada. Website still says delivery date 9/17 and it’s 9/19. This was the first time I preordered a phone for release day and the experience is ruined. 

I've been charged and gotten the confirmation that my payment was accepted. I've been told by customer service that my phone was “released” but there's still no indication of the phone shipping and I had a shipping date of 9/16 and haven't seen anything. My delivery date is estimated to be tomorrow but I highly doubt that will happen. My experience is ruined as well. Next year, I will wait until all this chaos is over and order it so there's no significant delays like this. I can wait a couple extra weeks to a month extra for a new phone. I really was excited to get this phone since I have the 11 Pro Max, but now it's completely ruined and will never preorder anything ever again

Userlevel 1

I ordered mine on the 09/12 &’ my delivery was set for October07- November 1 but it’s out for delivery today… so I should be getting it today. I’m surprised you haven’t gotten yours if you ordered it before me.