iPhone 14 Shipping Confirmation

• 15 September 2022
  • 63 replies

Badge

Hi all,

I pre-ordered the iPhone 14 Pro Max 256gb in Space Black with an estimated shipping date between 9/30 and 10/6. I know that T-Mobile only charges when pre-orders are about to ship. This morning (9/15) I saw that my card was charged. Has anyone else been charged, got a shipping notification or tracking number? If so, when was your initial estimated shipping date?

63 replies

I order the iPhone pro max this past Monday 09/19 and they said the same thing about the card not being charged but according to my husband the charge did go through! But my order status hasn’t changed it says processing on 09/19 and then it was supposed to ship out on 09/20 but it didn’t and the estimated date to arrive was 09/22 but it changed to 09/23 but I haven’t even got a ups email or anything! It’s still on processing so how should I be Expecting it on the 23 which is TOMORROW!

I’m in the same boat! Ordered 9/19 and was supposed to ship out the same day. When I ordered it said it was in stock and that I would get it 9/23. It hasn’t shipped and the order still says processing. I called and they said I’m part of the back order batch and should expect it around October 31st?!?!?

Just called and they said they are on back order but the latest we should see them is on monday

October 31st?! What noooo way?! What I really don’t understand is, apple knows there will be a big demand for these phones. So, why aren’t enough available? What’s the backordered situation? 

I placed an order for (2) IPhone 14 Pro Max devices on 9/16 and they came today 9/22. I think its wild that pre-orders were given Oct delivery dates when they told me it would ship by 9/21 when I ordered the day they were released.

I order the iPhone pro max this past Monday 09/19 and they said the same thing about the card not being charged but according to my husband the charge did go through! But my order status hasn’t changed it says processing on 09/19 and then it was supposed to ship out on 09/20 but it didn’t and the estimated date to arrive was 09/22 but it changed to 09/23 but I haven’t even got a ups email or anything! It’s still on processing so how should I be Expecting it on the 23 which is TOMORROW!

I’m in the same boat! Ordered 9/19 and was supposed to ship out the same day. When I ordered it said it was in stock and that I would get it 9/23. It hasn’t shipped and the order still says processing. I called and they said I’m part of the back order batch and should expect it around October 31st?!?!?

Just called and they said they are on back order but the latest we should see them is on monday

Same situation The payment is just pending still tho I thought I got charged because It showed up on my statement but yes technically they haven’t actually accepted payment yet idk I’m jsut really hoping Im waiting a month 

Badge

I ordered mine on 9/9 with delivery date of 9/16 and still haven’t received mine, no updates, nada. Website still says delivery date 9/17 and it’s 9/19. This was the first time I preordered a phone for release day and the experience is ruined. 

I ordered mine on the 09/12 &’ my delivery was set for October07- November 1 but it’s out for delivery today… so I should be getting it today. I’m surprised you haven’t gotten yours if you ordered it before me. 

Whattt??? I preordered mine the 9th (pro silver 128GB,) & estimated shipping is Oct. 7th - Nov 1st.. interesting system T-Mobile got going on..

So I ordered the 14 pro max gold 128 on 9/20 because they said it would deliver 9/23-9/26 on 9/22 the status changed and said now it’s 10/13-10/27 crazy thing is I didn’t want gold I wanted space black and if I want to change the color I need to cancel and re order and that will be even longer

Ordered on 9/19 card was not charged, shipping ETA 9/30-10/15. Today my card was charged and shipping label has been issued hopefully we get it soon

I ordered mine on the 16th then they canceled my order saying my card was declined when i had enough money, called my bank to see if they declined my payment they said they never declined anything since i have no restrictions on my bank account unless i put one, then they placed an order for me on the 20th said i would get it between 26th thru the oct 6th, tmobile says ill get it tomorrow (9/26th) while it said ill get it on Tuesday (9/27th) couple hours ago. but UPS still says “label was created” and “The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.” so I don’t know who to trust here.

I ordered my phone on launch day and besides the glitch and continues to say my order is cancelled they say it’s not. The phones ordered still show on their end as in the warehouse and ready to ship for 3 weeks now with a delivery date of October 31. Would they really hold an order for 7 weeks in the warehouse? Sure wish they would be more transparent with our order. 

I ordered my phone on Sep 10, they said estimated shipping 10/07 - 11/01, no updates until today 10/02, don’t know why it takes too long.

My card was charged. I received a tracking number. The item was shipped and stolen by UPS delivery driver. I was supposed to sign for the package, but it never came to my house. A couple hundred complaints have been filed with UPS. Good luck getting your phones. I’ve lost $1,300.00. UPS is unable to file a claim and T-Mobile can’t do anything to help...T-Mobile tells you to contact UPS.

Pretty sure this 100% also just happened to me. Wtf are we supposed to do???? 

I have concerns myself. Ordered my pro max on 9/24, estimated shipping date was by October 14th.

My card was charged Oct 6 but today the 10th there is nothing showing on my statement. No pending, no processing, no processed, nothing.

Called T-Mobile and they said the order is still in process but unfortunately backordered and they will notify me when it ships, but rest assured I will get my phone (their words). So where’s the transaction then? Where did it go?

It’s just odd all around.

As for UPS stealing the package, is there a way for us to ship our phones to our T-Mobile stores instead of our homes? It would eliminate the burden on our end if it doesn’t arrive. If so I’ll see about getting that shipment changed.

Yep knew something was up. Order cancelled, saying card was declined. Card was not declined and I have no blocks.

EDIT: Ok called bank and it’s on their end, not T-Mobile’s. Since I’m purchasing a Pro Max with 1 terabyte with my debit card instead of financing or spreading the payments out the total exceeds my debit card limit, so the bank is increasing the limit.

I’ll go back to my T-Mobile after work, order a new one and hope it all goes smoothly this time.

I’ll leave this up here just in case someone else runs into this issue.​​​​​​​