Solved

IPhone 6s Plus screen is completely black.

• 4 December 2015
  • 2 replies

I recently purchased the IPhone 6s Plus a little over a month ago and my screen just turned completely black. I'm still able to talk to speak to Siri. However, when I tried to call my phone from another phone, my IPhone wouldn't ring? Is there anyway to fix this. Or will T-Mobile give me a replacement if I go into the store tomorrow?

icon

Best answer by tmo_lauren 4 December 2015, 22:50

Greetings!

As long as there is no physical or water damage on the device and it is otherwise within warranty, you will be able to perform an exchange that will go through mail! 😊 If you purchased Apple Care with Apple, you may be eligible to exchange in an Apple store.

Troubleshooting can be done over the phone or online to save you a trip if you prefer! Contact Us | T-Mobile Support 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Greetings!

As long as there is no physical or water damage on the device and it is otherwise within warranty, you will be able to perform an exchange that will go through mail! 😊 If you purchased Apple Care with Apple, you may be eligible to exchange in an Apple store.

Troubleshooting can be done over the phone or online to save you a trip if you prefer! Contact Us | T-Mobile Support 

Hello I find an article about

iPhone Stuck on Black/Negative Screen, How to Fix

Hope it helpful.