Solved

Iphone 7, cannot make calls, cannot answer calls. Caller cannot hear me. Siri not working.No sound on videos that were made.

• 10 February 2019
  • 9 replies

Iphone 7, cannot make calls, cannot answer calls. Caller cannot hear me. Siri not working.No sound on videos that were made.

icon

Best answer by skymorena 12 February 2019, 18:25

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5

With that many issues you might try a complete factory reset back to out of the box state.

If issues still persist after that you may need a replacement or service.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

That's rough, but this totally sounds like a software issue and a reset can help. Have you given that a shot yet to see if that fixes the issue?

This is a known issue with iPhone 7/7 Plus variants after software update happens.

Try to read through this forum for more info but this is not a resolution though. Master reset wouldn't help so if you're still paying for insurance or still under manufacturer warranty, handset exchange would be an option.

Iphone 7 plus No Audio Device Found - Apple Community

Userlevel 5

The phone can be reloaded with stock software from Apple through iTunes.

That I'm not sure though since iPhone users that had the same problem said that when they contacted Apple they wouldn't fix the software but they also said that it's hardware issue.

Userlevel 5

Just going on experience.

I'm having the same issue - I chatted with apple support and they were useless 😥

had same issue apple store couldn’t fix the issue or tell me anything helpful but to buy a new phone!    so I had no choice but to buy a new one!

To fix these call and sound problems on your iPhone 7, you could use professional iOS system repair tools, for instance, TunesKit, to solve them once and for all. This only cost you a few bucks compared to the price of a new iPhone.