Question

My Phone

• 8 August 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

My phone was shipped out by Tmobile on Monday however I still have not received the new phone via ups smh what should I do?? I have no way of contacting anyone because I have no phone.

6 replies

Badge

Borrow someone’s phone and call. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@TMobileHelp on twitter?
If you have access to Internet service you should have access to Google Voice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

You can track it through your MyTmobile account or if you’re a new customer you can use the link below.

https://secure-checkout.t-mobile.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TMCcoOrderStatusLookupForm?langId=-1&storeId=10553&catalogId=10001

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Depending on where your device is shipping from.  It can take longer than a week.  A device we just received today, was apparently shipped out Thursday July 30th.  You will need to sign for it.  UPS shouldn’t just leave it.   

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Depending on where your device is shipping from.  It can take longer than a week.  A device we just received today, was apparently shipped out Thursday July 30th.  You will need to sign for it.  UPS shouldn’t just leave it.   

To add on , UPS and FedEx aren’t guaranteeing the ship times. Ground items could take 7 business days depending on the destination and when it gets there it still may not be delivered for a couple of days. They’re swamped with deliveries due to Covid.

Where I work we paid for UPS Standard Overnight 8am delivery for a time sensitive job. When we checked on it the next day it was still sitting at the UPS facility and never shipped. UPS refuses to refund the charges even though it was their fault.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

My daughter is having similar problems with the furniture & Amazon deliveries. Yup, patience is going to be one of the most critical virtues we can muster now. :cowboy: 

Did you get a tracking number? Go to the UPS site an look it up.