Question

New Iphone

• 31 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

I already transferred all my data to the New Iphone 7 and I know how to switch out the Sims card from my other phone.  It shows no Internet when I try to connect but this only happens with Facebook all the other applications work.

Do I need to go in and pay to have this line activated when I already did all the work?

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Most phones these days have a little “secret” drawer on the side of the phone. It’s marked by a tiny hole inside a faint oblong oval. You insert a small paper-clip in the hole and push, causing the drawer to pop out a bit. You then pull out the drawer and remove the SIM. Replacing is the reverse process.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/apple/apple-ios-13/sim-card-apple-iphone-on-ios-13

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I already transferred all my data to the New Iphone 7 and I know how to switch out the Sims card from my other phone.  It shows no Internet when I try to connect but this only happens with Facebook all the other applications work.

Do I need to go in and pay to have this line activated when I already did all the work?

if everything else app wise works fine then the problem is the FB app itself. try clearning the data and cache on it (you will need to log back in) and see if it clears it up. if it were affecting ALL apps that need  data then i would point at it possibly being the sim card..but in this case i dont think that is where the problem is coming from.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

out of curiosity though..if you connect to wifi are you able to use the FB app then?