Solved

No voicemail

• 24 February 2019
  • 4 replies

So recently I’ve been having problems with voicemail to where it says that I don’t have a valid voicemail I have tried to reset it and all and my phones in my wife’s phone I having the same problem no one can leave voicemails we don’t have visual voicemails and we can’t access our voicemail.

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 26 February 2019, 23:04

Okay, thanks for trying. The next step is double checking to make sure the feature is on your account. From what's happening, it might be missing. You'll wanna Community-2153​ and have our Care folks look at your account features to make sure it's showing up.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

That's no fun I'm sure, but I'm we can help resolve this. Are all the devices iPhones? When someone calls those lines, do they get routed to an error message? When you say you reset it, did you reset the VM password? Sometimes doing that will give it a kick-start. You can use this code to reset it: #PWD# (#793#)

I have done that, it just says that I have an invalid voicemail, just like if I didn’t have one at all

Sent from my iPhone

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Okay, thanks for trying. The next step is double checking to make sure the feature is on your account. From what's happening, it might be missing. You'll wanna Community-2153​ and have our Care folks look at your account features to make sure it's showing up.

At this point you have totally failed me.  This phone company sucks.  I hate digits and I hateTMobile!   I will dump them as soon as possible.  I know an exec that works there and I will inform them exactly how they suck. 

This company doesn't deserve any business from me ever again.

digits sent me a code.  I entered it. it gave me a blank screen and does so repeately after loggin in from the web using firefox.

The website never works well.  I have tried it with both Hi speed fiber connection and highspeed broadband.  There is no excuse for the behavior the website has other than incompetence at this point.

I just talked to T-Mobile Support and the woman there couldn't even tell me why I have 564 in red / over 0  black messages listed.  She could not answer what this means.  She also could not help at all in making voice mail work.

T-Mobile is reaming me for minutes calling into voice mail while Credit Card Services leaves messages daily.  You effin suck T-Mobile!