Official Apple Pre-order & Discussion Thread

Show first post

151 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey folks! Once your payment method is charged, that means we have your physical device ready to ship. You will receive shipping information within 24 hours after your order has been given to the shipper. Don't forget you can keep track of your order status through the T-Mobile app or in your my.t-mobile.com account.

Once the device is ready to ship, how long does it take for it to be transferred to the shipper?

Does the payment pending in my acoount with a september 20th date the same as they have my phone ready to ship. Or does it mean my phone will be ready to ship on the 20th?

I was charged yesterday but still no tracking info, over 24 hours later and it's supposed to get delivered by Friday.... Not sure how this all works to get here by the 20th BUT if I've been charged, y'all say you have the physical device ready for shipment, so I'm just going to trust you that it'll get here when i was told it would.

I was billed Sunday morning and still have no tracking info... sooooooooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Where do the new iPhones ship from?

When will I get my tracking info. I haven't received anything and my account still states:

Pre-Order

Ships by 09/20/2019

I pre-ordered on the first day and the payment was taken out a while back ago. When I click on track item the page just reloads.

This is interesting!  I am in the same as everyone else here.  It is my first time ordering via T-Mobile.  A co-worker preorder her phone from Verizon and she has a tracking and estimated delivery time already.

So I ordered Friday morning at 10:30am Eastern (a little late, I know) with a ship date of 9/20-9/20. Got charged Sunday morning and got an IMEI on my EIP page on Monday. T-Mobile app still says “Your order is being processed“ with an estimated shipping date of 9/20-9/20. Still no tracking info from UPS my choice, so I’m just wondering when I’ll actually get my phone    Any ideas?

Order was placed when preorder first went up, then was charged the 15th. It is now 96 hours later and a day before the 20th...still not tracking or notification that it has shipped. I preordered the iPhone X with tmobile and got a shipping notification earlier in the week and it arrived on launch day. I’m kinda getting the feeling Tmobile crapped the bed on this one and shipping times are suddenly gonna come out longer then expected. I hope not, but no one in here or that Ive talked to has a tracking number yet.

My story is exactly the same! Except I ordered my 11 pro really late, like 4:30 pm on pre-order day. I was billed Sunday, t-mobile app shows order still processing with a ship date of 9/20-9/20. I’ll be a bit upset if it doesn’t ship until tomorrow. Lesson learned to never pre-order from t-mobile again.

Looks like they are starting to ship.  Just saw 2 of 4 of my mine phones changed from processing to in transit.  Scheduled delivery is tomorrow 9/20

Still no update and it says my ship date is 9/21-9/24 but I ordered 25 min into the preorder so I know I got one and it shows on my EIP. I hope tmobile hasn't messed something up for us....

Woo-hooooo!!! Hope that means mine will tooooo!!!!!

Where did you see that? On your t-mobile account?

on my UPS My Choice account

Oh okay, got cha.

I have mine coming to my work address, so I can't check on there.

Mines said the same thing  Ups says mines is in transit. With a delivery for tomorrow. I’m sure T-Mobile will send the info out around noon.

Ugh, still nothing, not even in my ups my choice account.

Update...Just got a txt from Tmobile that it has shipped. Estimated delivery is still tomorrow.

I have to say that I don't quite understand how I pay $25 shipping per each of the pro's I got and I get the same shipping speed and method as my buddies who didn't pay the $25 shipping fee!

I would have at least thought I'd get the next day flat or next day early for the extra $25 but instead got the saver which seems like what everyone else got...

How do I go about getting a refund for the shipping charges or a credit to my account?

Lucky you! I'm still waiting for a text.

I pre ordered my iPhone 11 Pro at the store one minute after 8 o’clock. My account says my Order is still Processing but my shipping date says tomorrow 9/20. I was told if my credit card gets charged then my iPhone was shipping. I got charged on Tuesday. Just want to make sure my phone is still coming tomorrow but I have no tracking number yet. If you can, update the order status that it says shipped. Thank you

My account just updated! order shipped!!!!