Official iPhone 12 Pre-order Thread

Show first post

479 replies

I have a little bit of a more unique situation. I was actually unable to preorder the iPhone 12 Pro Max through T-Mobile. I tried for 2 hours (5am-7amPST) on Friday 11/6 with no luck. Website kept saying “We’ve reached a snag” or whatever so I gave up and went back to bed. I woke up around 8am and went on Twitter to see how others were doing with the preorder and saw that T-Mobile was replying to tweets saying to dm them and they’d help them order through dm’s. So I tried it and was actually successful. They were super helpful! I preordered the iPhone 12 Pro Max, Pacific Blue 256gb. Bank account still has the charge as pending, T-Mobile app says delivery date is 11/13-11/13 so hopefully Friday is the day! Good luck to you guys (:

Just got a text from T-Mobile that the payment for my order has been processed. Also the app updated its ship by date from 11/13, to 11/11. Getting excited lol

Ugh I’m so jealous! Haha but good to see people getting updates. Hoping for something today.

Seeing everyone getting their credit card charged is starting to give me hope lol. I pre-ordered mine on 10/21 and still no luck. Hopefully that will change soon🤞

Update: nothing has changed. Yet people that preordered the iphone 12 pro max are already receiving tracking numbers. This is just ridiculous T-Mobile!!!

Update: They finally charged my card. My shipping date changed from 12/18-1/4 to 11/10-11/12. Status is “running” but no tracking number yet. Please don’t tease me T-Mobile😢

Seeing everyone getting their credit card charged is starting to give me hope lol. I pre-ordered mine on 10/21 and still no luck. Hopefully that will change soon🤞

Update: nothing has changed. Yet people that preordered the iphone 12 pro max are already receiving tracking numbers. This is just ridiculous T-Mobile!!!

Update: They finally charged my card. My shipping date changed from 12/18-1/4 to 11/10-11/12. Status is “running” but no tracking number yet. Please don’t tease me T-Mobile😢

My card was charged early this morning and had status of “running” I just got notice thru IPS my choice the tracking number had been generated and package expected to be delivered this Friday maybe sooner. You should get ups tracking by end of the day. 😎🙌

Good good! Now I got a notificación from ups my choice that the label for my 12 pro max was created and they are waiting for the phone to start the shipping! On T-Mobile app is still showing keep on hold, but ups is saying delivery date 11/13 so I suppose that’s good! 

Good good! Now I got a notificación from ups my choice that the label for my 12 pro max was created and they are waiting for the phone to start the shipping! On T-Mobile app is still showing keep on hold, but ups is saying delivery date 11/13 so I suppose that’s good! 

Still nothing for me yet :( but you guys are giving me hope!

Pre-Ordered 2 iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB- Pacific Blue on 11/6 within minutes of the release. Charged my card for both phones about 3pm that evening and then the next day the tracking showed up in the UPS My Choice app for a 11/13 delivery. I’ve heard nothing from T-Mobile except the order showing a Ships By 11/13. Checked it today and my order status now shows Ships By 11/11. Both orders still show Pre-Order status. Did anyone else’s order change? 

I have a little bit of a more unique situation. I was actually unable to preorder the iPhone 12 Pro Max through T-Mobile. I tried for 2 hours (5am-7amPST) on Friday 11/6 with no luck. Website kept saying “We’ve reached a snag” or whatever so I gave up and went back to bed. I woke up around 8am and went on Twitter to see how others were doing with the preorder and saw that T-Mobile was replying to tweets saying to dm them and they’d help them order through dm’s. So I tried it and was actually successful. They were super helpful! I preordered the iPhone 12 Pro Max, Pacific Blue 256gb. Bank account still has the charge as pending, T-Mobile app says delivery date is 11/13-11/13 so hopefully Friday is the day! Good luck to you guys (:

Same exact situation happened to me. I was finalizing my pre-order on11/6 at 7:40am. Bank account still pending charge and t-mobile status still says “processing with a 11/13 ship date” 

Idk if this means it will ship out on 11/13 and receive it next week or would i get it on 11/13. 

Starting to get really anxious. 

Pre-Ordered 2 iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB- Pacific Blue on 11/6 within minutes of the release. Charged my card for both phones about 3pm that evening and then the next day the tracking showed up in the UPS My Choice app for a 11/13 delivery. I’ve heard nothing from T-Mobile except the order showing a Ships By 11/13. Checked it today and my order status now shows Ships By 11/11. Both orders still show Pre-Order status. Did anyone else’s order change? 

I did the exact same thing. I pre-ordered on 11/6 around 7:40am kuz their website was hitting a bunch of snags. My bank account still pending with the charge and tmobile still says processing ships by 11/13. 

Same exact situation happened to me. I was finalizing my pre-order on11/6 at 7:40am. Bank account still pending charge and t-mobile status still says “processing with a 11/13 ship date” 

Idk if this means it will ship out on 11/13 and receive it next week or would i get it on 11/13. 

Starting to get really anxious. 

Same exact situation for me too. Super anxious lol

Just got a text from T-Mobile that the payment for my order has been processed. Also the app updated its ship by date from 11/13, to 11/11. Getting excited lol

i preordered day of (black pro max) and the charge was oending but it isnt anymore. but my order status says it “pr-order w a ship date of 11/11” im so confused!

You lucky, that means you will get it tomorrow :) 
Seeing that a lot of peoples account is being charged just gives me hope that Im next. 

You lucky, that means you will get it tomorrow :) 
Seeing that a lot of peoples account is being charged just gives me hope that Im next. 

they didn’t charge my card yet though! :(

Did anyone else order the 12 mini? Ours still show pre order status, ships by 11/11 and a rep gave us USPS tracking. Everyone else is receiving UPS tracking so I’m not sure how that works 😂

i preordered day of (black pro max) and the charge was oending but it isnt anymore. but my order status says it “pr-order w a ship date of 11/11” im so confused!

Mine is the same, hold charge went away, date changed to 11/11, but UPS MyChoice still shows they haven’t received it yet.  

Did anyone else order the 12 mini? Ours still show pre order status, ships by 11/11 and a rep gave us USPS tracking. Everyone else is receiving UPS tracking so I’m not sure how that works 😂

Mine shows ship by 11/11 and UPS shows shipper created label since 11/8. Charge hold went away 11/10.  

My card was charged early this morning and had status of “running” I just got notice thru IPS my choice the tracking number had been generated and package expected to be delivered this Friday maybe sooner. You should get ups tracking by end of the day. 😎🙌

Still no tracking number

There’s something weird, first of all, my shipping label was created on 11/09, T-Mobile didn’t tell me anything but I got the notification from UPS MY CHOICE...UPS is telling me that they are still waiting on T-Mobile to send them the phone, so if the phone was supposed to get here on Friday 13 and it’s already Wednesday 9pm….I don’t think I’m getting the phone for launch day even though that UPS is saying expected delivery date 11/13….also the charge is still pending on my bank account since 4 days ago and T-Mobile app is still showing kept on hold… I really don’t know what’s happening here...

iPhone 12 Mini 128GB White and Black

11/6: Ordered at 6am pacific and a Hold posted immediately 

11/8: UPS Label generated/means nothing 

11/10: Hold fell off, I was not charged.

11/11: Ship date estimate changed from 11/13 to 11/11 

I assume that if it were to arrive Friday it would have had to have shipped by today as indicated by the site. Now I’m wondering if it did and it’s not updated, or if they didn’t get the phones on time.  Also worried I’ve been “refunded” by having never been charged.

I suspect while they usually do get it TO YOU by launch day, they may be shipping ON launch day which is in their right to do so. Time will tell. I’ll stop fretting now lol. 

Userlevel 1

There’s something weird, first of all, my shipping label was created on 11/09, T-Mobile didn’t tell me anything but I got the notification from UPS MY CHOICE...UPS is telling me that they are still waiting on T-Mobile to send them the phone, so if the phone was supposed to get here on Friday 13 and it’s already Wednesday 9pm….I don’t think I’m getting the phone for launch day even though that UPS is saying expected delivery date 11/13….also the charge is still pending on my bank account since 4 days ago and T-Mobile app is still showing kept on hold… I really don’t know what’s happening here...

My charge is still processing from Sunday and my shipping label was created the same day as yours. I'm still hopeful the devices will get here on the estimated date, but with no movement today. It's getting harder to believe they will reach us by launch day. Keeping my fingers crossed though 

My charge is still processing from Sunday and my shipping label was created the same day as yours. I'm still hopeful the devices will get here on the estimated date, but with no movement today. It's getting harder to believe they will reach us by launch day. Keeping my fingers crossed though 

Right there with you ! Same exact situation

This waiting is killing me jaja! What case are you guys getting for the iPhone 12 pro max? I order the clear one from apple but now that I watched a lot of videos ...i think I’m going to return it 

This waiting is killing me jaja! What case are you guys getting for the iPhone 12 pro max? I order the clear one from apple but now that I watched a lot of videos ...i think I’m going to return it 

I ordered the mous clarity case!

Userlevel 1

I got a regular clear case from esr. I was gonna get the apple case but I seen too many videos on magsafe being no quicker than regular wireless charging so I'll save some money lol

Userlevel 1

I never usually buy my cases through Apple. I got a few from Target, eBay and Casetify (:

I was charged on 11/08 evening, UPS label created 11/09 early morning with 11/13 estimated delivery date but it’s not picked up yet so I doubt it. Just now received an email from Tmobile saying my charge was successfully processed “Your Payment is Complete” and to look out for another email when it’s on the way. Order status still says “Kept on Hold” tho and the charge is still on pending in my bank account but I think will get cleared this morning.

I was starting to adjust my expectations to sometime next week, maybe Monday or Tuesday, but if nobody’s phone is picked up by now by UPS who’s gonna receive it on launch day?!