Official iPhone 12 Pre-order Thread

Show first post

479 replies

Userlevel 1

i haven’t gotten any emails from tmobile since i placed my order and on the app it still says ships by 11/13. but when i check my UPS app, it says it’s going to be delivered 11/13 and it’s waiting on tmobile. they took the money from my bank account but when i check it still says processing. i’m starting to get anxious because i really want to get the phone on launch day, which is TOMORROW😭

UPS origin scan about an hour ago. Estimated delivery still tomorrow! Still no update from T-Mobile. Anyone else’s scanned and on its way? 

UPS origin scan about an hour ago. Estimated delivery still tomorrow! Still no update from T-Mobile. Anyone else’s scanned and on its way? 

Yeap, mine got scan at 7 am and I just received the email from T-Mobile saying that it has shipped. It took like 4 hours from scan to get the email from T-Mobile!!

Yeap, mine got scan at 7 am and I just received the email from T-Mobile saying that it has shipped. It took like 4 hours from scan to get the email from T-Mobile!!

Awesome! I’ll watch out for the two emails showing shipped from T-Mobile! 

Userlevel 1

Mine has finally been scanned and in transit. Will be here tomorrow. Iphone 12 pro max pacific blue. I ordered on friday (the 6th). Was charged sunday (the 8th) and UPS label was created. Payment finally posted this morning. No status update from T-mobile at all. Still stuck on Pre-Order. So do not go off of what tmobile says. Stick to the UPS info. 

Userlevel 1

Mine has finally been scanned and in transit. Will be here tomorrow. Iphone 12 pro max pacific blue. I ordered on friday (the 6th). Was charged sunday (the 8th) and UPS label was created. Payment finally posted this morning. No status update from T-mobile at all. Still stuck on Pre-Order. So do not go off of what tmobile says. Stick to the UPS info. 

Mine is the exact same! Origin scan was 2 hours ago. Nothing from T-Mobile has updated yet but looking forward to receiving it tomorrow!

iPhone 12 Mini 128GB White and Black

11/6: Ordered at 6am pacific and a Hold posted immediately 

11/8: UPS Label generated/means nothing 

11/10: Hold fell off, I was not charged.

11/11: Ship date estimate changed from 11/13 to 11/11 

I assume that if it were to arrive Friday it would have had to have shipped by today as indicated by the site. Now I’m wondering if it did and it’s not updated, or if they didn’t get the phones on time.  Also worried I’ve been “refunded” by having never been charged.

I suspect while they usually do get it TO YOU by launch day, they may be shipping ON launch day which is in their right to do so. Time will tell. I’ll stop fretting now lol. 

Woohoo! In transit, on time, still showing for tomorrow! 

Userlevel 1

Congrats to everyone who has the same transit info!!

Userlevel 1

Finally, an official T-Mobile shipping email (:

Userlevel 1

Finally, an official T-Mobile shipping email (:

My UPS app says my phone is coming tomorrow but i still haven’t heard anything from tmobile yet. should i just follow the UPS app?

I still don’t have anything yet. I can’t do UPS my choice either cause i messed up with my email and can’t verify it. Hoping I can get some sort of email or text today about it shipping. I don’t even care if it doesn’t come tomorrow I just want to know it’s on the way so I can plan around it. 

I pre-ordered 2 Iphone 12 pro-max gold 256g, I purchased both on 11/6/20 and one I purchased in store and the other on the app , today I got a message that it shipped out at 10:02 am central time on the one I pre-ordered in the store and it first said shipping date of 11/11 and it did ship out , but on the other pre-order it still says kept on hold and shipping date of 11/13 so maybe that one will not arrive on time on launch date. So does it make a difference if u pre-order in app or in store then???

Userlevel 1

Update: I just got the email from T-Mobile that my phone has been shipped! My UPS app says the same thing! I’m very excited to get the phone tomorrow!!

Userlevel 1

I am officially content lol. No more looking at my phone every 5 minutes looking for an update. I know the feeling everyone.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I pre-ordered the day we could (last Friday) the iphone mini and am still stuck at “processing” through the app and a “pending” charge in my bank …  does this mean I won't be getting my phone this week? :-/

Anyone else stuck with a pending charge/processing?

@magenta3394525 is your order still in a processing status? I’m also curious if your bank has been charged yet as this is a good sign the device will be shipping.

Update: I just got the email from T-Mobile that my phone has been shipped! My UPS app says the same thing! I’m very excited to get the phone tomorrow!!

Me too!! Now I’m sitting on the porch waiting 😂😂

I pre-ordered the day we could (last Friday) the iphone mini and am still stuck at “processing” through the app and a “pending” charge in my bank …  does this mean I won't be getting my phone this week? :-/

Anyone else stuck with a pending charge/processing?

@magenta3394525 is your order still in a processing status? I’m also curious if your bank has been charged yet as this is a good sign the device will be shipping.

Unfortunately it is still at a pending charge :( 

update: says it just shipped though, yay! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I ordered my IPhone 12 pro max in blue Friday morning. I was told that it would ship 11/13. When I lookedon T-Mobile.com it shows shipping is 11/14-11/24 and there was a pending charge as well from my bank acct. Today the charge is no longer pending and when I called customer care I was told that they will charge me when it ships. When I asked about the shipping date she said it was pushed back til 11/24 due to high demand. Is that normal? I called Friday around 10am PST! Online still shows 11/14-11/24. Any advice?

I’ve been seeing a similar scenario with other folks orders @Melanated_Hippie . Have you checked your shipping either through the app or UPS’s website to see if there’s an update to a sooner date? the 14th is coming up soon so it’s possible it could ship closer to the earlier date.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

My situation is the same as Dcab89 (Btw funny movie). I tried pre ordering a Gold 256g iPhone 12 Pro Max online at 8:00 am est on 11/6. I kept getting stuck at adding a protection plan. I tried several times. In my trying I accidentally ordered the regular Pro same specs. 😤 When I realized what I did, I immediately called 611. I talked to Tiffany in MO, she’s one of my experts (Hi Tiffany).She canceled that order and had me try to reorder the Pro Max again online. Once she saw the issues I was having, she ordered the phone for me and sent the docs for me to sign. She said when it ships it will be shipped with two day shipping. I signed and sent the docs back by 8:54 am. The money was pulled same day and has been pending since. I signed up for My Choice UPS last night and no shipping info is showing. 😩 Status on TMo app still shows processing with shipping date 11/13. So… will I get my phone by Friday?

Hey @Ladybug has your shipping date stayed the same? The card being charged is good sign you should be getting it when expected.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hey everyone! I really appreciate you all keeping each other in the loop of your device shipping status. It’s super helpful! I’m excited that everyone else is started to receive their devices. Please keep us posted when you get your devices! I love seeing folks let everyone know when they get their phones! Some of you posted sweet photos of your new phones too. Keep those awesome pictures coming! :sunglasses:

Still waiting on an iPhone 12 Pro Gold 128gb ordered on 10/20. Since the beginning, est. ship date was 11/10-11/16 but until now, no charge on my card and no update from T-Mobile. :expressionless:

I'm still waiting for my iPhone 12 Pro Gold. No updates yet it says between the 27th of this month and the 18th of next month. Ordered on the 20th. What a wait it has been. Hopefully soon but doesn't seem like it will be happening soon lol.

Well where to begin Preordered iPhone 12 Pro Blue 128gb oct 19 kinda late to the party but hey . ... so shipping showed nov 10th -16th . I would login in every day since oct 19 I know obsessive ... but on nov 6 I saw preorder for iphone pro max 128gh blue with est ship of nov 13  so I immediately ordered and call customer service to cancel first order. Took about 45 to get ahold of someone but they cancelled my first order . Monday nov 9 I see a pending charge which disappeared  by tuesday . But today I got a an actual charge and and email from tmobile showing arrival date of nov13th  wow what a ride it been but I'll finally have it tomorrow.

Badge

I ordered my IPhone 12 pro max in blue Friday morning. I was told that it would ship 11/13. When I lookedon T-Mobile.com it shows shipping is 11/14-11/24 and there was a pending charge as well from my bank acct. Today the charge is no longer pending and when I called customer care I was told that they will charge me when it ships. When I asked about the shipping date she said it was pushed back til 11/24 due to high demand. Is that normal? I called Friday around 10am PST! Online still shows 11/14-11/24. Any advice?

I’ve been seeing a similar scenario with other folks orders @Melanated_Hippie . Have you checked your shipping either through the app or UPS’s website to see if there’s an update to a sooner date? the 14th is coming up soon so it’s possible it could ship closer to the earlier date.

We good news! Around midnight I recieve an email that my payment processed. Around 8:30 this morning I received an email that my phone shipped! I’m soooo happy. I’m signed up with UPS and it’s in Kentucky now on it’s way. I should get it tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Although I received the email about my payment processing. No banking activity as of now. Which is interesting.

My situation is the same as Dcab89 (Btw funny movie). I tried pre ordering a Gold 256g iPhone 12 Pro Max online at 8:00 am est on 11/6. I kept getting stuck at adding a protection plan. I tried several times. In my trying I accidentally ordered the regular Pro same specs. 😤 When I realized what I did, I immediately called 611. I talked to Tiffany in MO, she’s one of my experts (Hi Tiffany).She canceled that order and had me try to reorder the Pro Max again online. Once she saw the issues I was having, she ordered the phone for me and sent the docs for me to sign. She said when it ships it will be shipped with two day shipping. I signed and sent the docs back by 8:54 am. The money was pulled same day and has been pending since. I signed up for My Choice UPS last night and no shipping info is showing. 😩 Status on TMo app still shows processing with shipping date 11/13. So… will I get my phone by Friday?

Hey @Ladybug has your shipping date stayed the same? The card being charged is good sign you should be getting it when expected.

@tmo_mike_c Thanks for responding!!! Yes, this morning I did receive emails saying that my phone has shipped!!!😁 Also, last night I made discovery. I could see my phone under the EIP. Here’s hoping for delivery 📦  tomorrow!!