Official iPhone 12 Pre-order Thread

Show first post

479 replies

Badge

Long Wait Ahead?

Label created 11/7 … still waiting on UPS! Card Charged 11/7, now reversed!

So I preordered the iPhone 12 Mini on 11/7/200. I paid extra for the fastest shipping. I was able to see the charge go through my debit card.

All good, right?

Yesterday, 11/11, I checked my bank account and the charge has disappeared. Not reversed, just not there. I have a tracking number, but it shows that the label has been created and UPS is waiting on the package.

It is in Indiana … I am in California. It is 5PM PST on 11/12/20. UPS says it will get here by 10pm tomorrow.

I just chatted with TMobile and they said …

“IT WILL SHIP WHEN IT SHIPS.”

Fingers crossed, expectations set to zero.

12 pro max 128 gb gold ordered 11/10 est. ship date 11/25-12/1 my fiance is 

Badge

I ordered my IPhone 12 pro max in blue Friday morning. I was told that it would ship 11/13. When I lookedon T-Mobile.com it shows shipping is 11/14-11/24 and there was a pending charge as well from my bank acct. Today the charge is no longer pending and when I called customer care I was told that they will charge me when it ships. When I asked about the shipping date she said it was pushed back til 11/24 due to high demand. Is that normal? I called Friday around 10am PST! Online still shows 11/14-11/24. Any advice?

I’ve been seeing a similar scenario with other folks orders @Melanated_Hippie . Have you checked your shipping either through the app or UPS’s website to see if there’s an update to a sooner date? the 14th is coming up soon so it’s possible it could ship closer to the earlier date.

@tmo_mike_c We good news! Around midnight I recieve an email that my payment processed. Around 8:30 this morning I received an email that my phone shipped! I’m soooo happy. I’m signed up with UPS and it’s in Kentucky now on it’s way. I should get it tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Although I received the email about my payment processing. No banking activity as of now. Which is interesting.

Its in my city though! I’m excited and ready to get it! Good luck everyone!!

Badge

I ordered my IPhone 12 pro max in blue Friday morning. I was told that it would ship 11/13. When I lookedon T-Mobile.com it shows shipping is 11/14-11/24 and there was a pending charge as well from my bank acct. Today the charge is no longer pending and when I called customer care I was told that they will charge me when it ships. When I asked about the shipping date she said it was pushed back til 11/24 due to high demand. Is that normal? I called Friday around 10am PST! Online still shows 11/14-11/24. Any advice?

I’ve been seeing a similar scenario with other folks orders @Melanated_Hippie . Have you checked your shipping either through the app or UPS’s website to see if there’s an update to a sooner date? the 14th is coming up soon so it’s possible it could ship closer to the earlier date.

@tmo_mike_c Well good news! Around midnight I recieve an email that my payment processed. Around 8:30 this morning I received an email that my phone shipped! I’m soooo happy. I’m signed up with UPS and it’s in Kentucky now on it’s way. I should get it tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Although I received the email about my payment processing. No banking activity as of now. Which is interesting.

@tmo_mike_c Well good news! Around midnight I recieve an email that my payment processed. Around 8:30 this morning I received an email that my phone shipped! I’m soooo happy. I’m signed up with UPS and it’s in Kentucky now on it’s way. I should get it tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Although I received the email about my payment processing. No banking activity as of now. Which is interesting.

You really should delete this you posted the tracking number and basically anyone could go and look at the tracking and see the areas you blacked out they can also make changes to your delivery. 

Badge

@tmo_mike_c Well good news! Around midnight I recieve an email that my payment processed. Around 8:30 this morning I received an email that my phone shipped! I’m soooo happy. I’m signed up with UPS and it’s in Kentucky now on it’s way. I should get it tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Although I received the email about my payment processing. No banking activity as of now. Which is interesting! I received tracking information.

Badge

You really should delete this you posted the tracking number and basically anyone could go and look at the tracking and see the areas you blacked out they can also make changes to your delivery. 

@missodessa ive been trying but it isn’t working. 😞 I flagged it. Hope nobody is an and tries to steal it

Actually wanted to clarify my bank still shows the payment as processing but the amount was deducted from my bank balance. 

Bought an iPhone 12 Pro Max 256gb Gold on 11/06 5am PST  with Next Day Air.

Estimated shipping date 11/13-11/13

Card Charged Hours later the same day. (payment still processing)

UPS shipping label created 11/07 11:02 A.M. (info given to me via UPS my choice app not T-Mobile)

EIP Info showed in my account with phone model and IMEI#

T-mobile Status Changed from processing to showing my phone has shipped. Tonight (11/12) at 10pm PST...Delivery expected tomorrow.

Im guessing T-mobile will provide tracking in most cases when the phone gets its entry scan in Kentucky where they are being shipped from. Don't stress if your payment shows as processing as long as you have an EIP in your account and a tracking # you’re likely getting your phone.

I’m about to explode….mi iPhone was supposed to be delivered today and it got stuck in transit at a ups facility…. customer service from ups is the worst….why?????

I’m about to explode….mi iPhone was supposed to be delivered today and it got stuck in transit at a ups facility…. customer service from ups is the worst….why?????

Same! Now I don’t even have an estimated delivery date. So bummed. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Still waiting on an iPhone 12 Pro Gold 128gb ordered on 10/20. Since the beginning, est. ship date was 11/10-11/16 but until now, no charge on my card and no update from T-Mobile. :expressionless:

@anthony.perezjc have you checked with your bank to see if there was a pending charge for the device? Also, have you had a care rep look at the status of the order from our internal systems?

To get information about the iPhone 12, check out the official

New Apple iPhone 12 is here! blog. This device is available for pre-order on October 16, 2020 and available for purchase on October 23, 2020. The iPhone 12 mini and iPhone Pro Max will be available for pre-order starting at 5:00 a.m. PT November 6, 2020 and available for purchase beginning November 13, 2020. Have questions? Reply below!

iphone 12 pro max 128gb pacific blue 

11/06 pre order at 7:15am 

11/07 ups label created at 11:02am 

11/12 piked up by ups at 8am

11/13 out for delivery at 8:58am 

thank you guys 

seeee yooo next year! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I'm still waiting for my iPhone 12 Pro Gold. No updates yet it says between the 27th of this month and the 18th of next month. Ordered on the 20th. What a wait it has been. Hopefully soon but doesn't seem like it will be happening soon lol.

@aworkman661990 has your card been charged? Also, which memory variant for the gold phone did you order? I haven’t seen any info about any delays for this phone.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Long Wait Ahead?

Label created 11/7 … still waiting on UPS! Card Charged 11/7, now reversed!

So I preordered the iPhone 12 Mini on 11/7/200. I paid extra for the fastest shipping. I was able to see the charge go through my debit card.

All good, right?

Yesterday, 11/11, I checked my bank account and the charge has disappeared. Not reversed, just not there. I have a tracking number, but it shows that the label has been created and UPS is waiting on the package.

It is in Indiana … I am in California. It is 5PM PST on 11/12/20. UPS says it will get here by 10pm tomorrow.

I just chatted with TMobile and they said …

“IT WILL SHIP WHEN IT SHIPS.”

Fingers crossed, expectations set to zero.

Sorry to hear that’s what you were told. That’s totally not how we should have handled. I got my fingers crossed for you and please keep my posted on your shipping. Wanna make sure you get it or see if we need to look at your order further.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Dang @Dcab89  that’s rough. What did UPS customer service say? Could they give you any info about where your phone is?

I'm still waiting for my iPhone 12 Pro Gold. No updates yet it says between the 27th of this month and the 18th of next month. Ordered on the 20th. What a wait it has been. Hopefully soon but doesn't seem like it will be happening soon lol.

@aworkman661990 has your card been charged? Also, which memory variant for the gold phone did you order? I haven’t seen any info about any delays for this phone.

I also actually ordered iPhone 12 Pro Gold in 256 GB back on launch day Oct 16 and mine is showing as est. ship date of 11/24-11/30 (pretty absurd since in another forum, I’ve seen some who ordered later than me got theirs already shipped). Been asking tmobile agents everyday via msg in app and they’ve all been saying that the gold is the most popular (dunno if that’s true since online I’ve mostly been seeing the PB being ordered)

To get information about the iPhone 12, check out the official

New Apple iPhone 12 is here! blog. This device is available for pre-order on October 16, 2020 and available for purchase on October 23, 2020. The iPhone 12 mini and iPhone Pro Max will be available for pre-order starting at 5:00 a.m. PT November 6, 2020 and available for purchase beginning November 13, 2020. Have questions? Reply below!

Finally got my phone about an hour ago. Very nice 12pro PB. Just trying to figure out do I need to install a SIM? I was able to transfer my data from my XR without taking any SIMs out. 

Userlevel 1

Just got mine! iPhone 12 Pro Max, Pacific Blue 256gb. Love it!

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Just got mine! iPhone 12 Pro Max, Pacific Blue 256gb. Love it!

That’s awesome news @svntos_c ! Thanks for letting us know! Glad you’re lovin’ the phone! :thumbsup:

This is literally my reality. Except there is no list in transit. I’m quite convinced it was stolen as UPS is telling me it was never at their fac much less on the drivers truck. Yet I’ve been “following my delivery” all day from an email I got telling me it was out for delivery smh. Now T-Mobile can’t even tell me when I’ll get an order replacement as the 256GB Gold Pro Max I ordered is on back order. I ore-ordered at 8:06am 11/06. My order was canceled, & I have to wait at LEAST 2wks for a refund & I have to pay all over again while I wait on the other money just to ensure I’ll get it as soon as possible (which could be 2021 for all I know). I’m not understanding why I’m being punished for someone else’s irresponsibility! Way to show great customer service to a long-standing customer T-Mobile. Definitely thinking of switching to a new carrier at this point!

Finally got my card charged last night and the status of my order changed to running!

I ordered iPhone 12 Pro in Gold 256 GB on launch day (Oct 16) around 5-6 PM for reference.

My Est. shipdate is now 11/15-11/17. I looked at my UPS mychoice, I don’t see any inbound packages yet but at least there’s finally some progress.

Anybody had their delivery date show “Not available or N/A” in the UPS tracker?

My order per UPS mentions that its in a Destination Scan in Los Angeles since November 13. Since then, there has been no update nor a delivery date anymore. Any suggestions what I should do?

Hey everyone, I ordered 12 pro 256gb pacific blue on Oct 25th. Status page still shows backordered with delivery between 11/17-12/01 and no charges or anything on card. Anyone know status on these popular colors and if this window is still accurate?? Thanks!

I’m moving all my lines from AT&T after being with them for over a decade.

I’ve ordered iPhone 12 Pro Gold, iPhone 12 Pro Max PB and iPhone SE Black on 11/06. At the time of order placement, it showed shipment date as 11/16 - 12/1. After few days it’s showing as 12/18 to 1/8 and now it is showing as 12/25 to 1/15.

Today I called T-Mobile and the representative said they can get my phones faster by 11/28 but for that they will have to cancel my order and they will have to create a new order. when I asked why can’t they ship the phones with my existing order, that can’t do itseems. 

I’ve absolutely no clue what’s going on and started questioning the whole process and my decision. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

This is literally my reality. Except there is no list in transit. I’m quite convinced it was stolen as UPS is telling me it was never at their fac much less on the drivers truck. Yet I’ve been “following my delivery” all day from an email I got telling me it was out for delivery smh. Now T-Mobile can’t even tell me when I’ll get an order replacement as the 256GB Gold Pro Max I ordered is on back order. I ore-ordered at 8:06am 11/06. My order was canceled, & I have to wait at LEAST 2wks for a refund & I have to pay all over again while I wait on the other money just to ensure I’ll get it as soon as possible (which could be 2021 for all I know). I’m not understanding why I’m being punished for someone else’s irresponsibility! Way to show great customer service to a long-standing customer T-Mobile. Definitely thinking of switching to a new carrier at this point!

@Dani T. Have you checked your shipping status from UPS recently? Does it still say it’s out for delivery? I’m also curious if UPS is able to give you any updates on the status.