Official iPhone 12 Pre-order Thread

Show first post

479 replies

Well I certainly hope everyone else who ordered 10/23 or before got their phones, because T-Mobile screwed me. The card I used to pay for the iphone 12 pro gold was compromised, so I had to get a new card. I called T-Mobile twice prior to my phone shipping to try and change the card information. I was told both times I need to let the card decline before I can change my payment. I was “guaranteed” I won’t lose my place in line when that card declines, and that I would have a chance to change my payment before my order was cancelled. Well, I got the email my card declined on Friday, 12/4 at midnight. I called at 7 am, changed card information and was told all was good. Then got a text Friday mid-day that my card did not go through. Checked the status and it says “kept on hold” with ship dates for January-February. So they kicked me to the back of the line when I tried to do the right thing and do what T-Mobile told me to do and I am still being punished. I made 3 calls over the weekend and was told basically nothing. This is terrible business practice and I am angry. 

Well I certainly hope everyone else who ordered 10/23 or before got their phones, because T-Mobile screwed me. The card I used to pay for the iphone 12 pro gold was compromised, so I had to get a new card. I called T-Mobile twice prior to my phone shipping to try and change the card information. I was told both times I need to let the card decline before I can change my payment. I was “guaranteed” I won’t lose my place in line when that card declines, and that I would have a chance to change my payment before my order was cancelled. Well, I got the email my card declined on Friday, 12/4 at midnight. I called at 7 am, changed card information and was told all was good. Then got a text Friday mid-day that my card did not go through. Checked the status and it says “kept on hold” with ship dates for January-February. So they kicked me to the back of the line when I tried to do the right thing and do what T-Mobile told me to do and I am still being punished. I made 3 calls over the weekend and was told basically nothing. This is terrible business practice and I am angry. 

Finally my card has been charged an my phone was shipped. It should arrive this evening. Who knows if this is due to my incessant nagging or if it just so happened it finally worked out? Just glad to be done with this. 

Finally my card has been charged an my phone was shipped. It should arrive this evening. Who knows if this is due to my incessant nagging or if it just so happened it finally worked out? Just glad to be done with this. 

I’m glad it finally worked out for you. I am still waiting on mine and the estimated dates got pushed back to 1/26/21-2/16/21. I’ve been calling and messaging them but they just keep telling me that they don’t have any in stock and waiting for Apple to send them some. 

I’m glad it finally worked out for you. I am still waiting on mine and the estimated dates got pushed back to 1/26/21-2/16/21. I’ve been calling and messaging them but they just keep telling me that they don’t have any in stock and waiting for Apple to send them some. 

Update: My card finally got charged yesterday and my phone was shipped this morning. I guess calling and messaging them did speed up the process.