Official iPhone 12 Pre-order Thread

Show first post

467 replies

Hey @supertlj ! I love seeing Sprint folks coming to site! :relaxed:

Yes, tenured Sprint folks like yourself can take advantage of the Loyalty offer and have the ability to get that additional $500 off as long as you qualify!

Called the sprint customer services multiple times and they say that it is only for very few targeted customers. Even though I am with sprint for almost 6 years, the offer doesn’t show up in my account and they cannot do anything with it. I can see a bunch of people on slickdeals that aren’t qualified for the offer.

It is really hurt...

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Yes, tenured Sprint folks like yourself can take advantage of the Loyalty offer and have the ability to get that additional $500 off as long as you qualify!

Called the sprint customer services multiple times and they say that it is only for very few targeted customers. Even though I am with sprint for almost 6 years, the offer doesn’t show up in my account and they cannot do anything with it. I can see a bunch of people on slickdeals that aren’t qualified for the offer.

It is really hurt...

Ah, that's rough. Sorry @supertlj . We do have a couple other offers. I'd check to see if you're eligible for a trade-in.

It is really hurt...

Ah, that's rough. Sorry @supertlj . We do have a couple other offers. I'd check to see if you're eligible for a trade-in.

This is really hard. There is a loyalty offer published on your website. I met all the criteria but still cannot get that offer. Makes me wonder if I should stay with sprint/t-mobile that long.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

It is really hurt...

Ah, that's rough. Sorry @supertlj . We do have a couple other offers. I'd check to see if you're eligible for a trade-in.

This is really hard. There is a loyalty offer published on your website. I met all the criteria but still cannot get that offer. Makes me wonder if I should stay with sprint/t-mobile that long.

Some folks do quality for the loyalty offer, but we'd need or Care team to look at individual accounts to make sure they qualify. We don't have account here to check, but teams like our T-Force folks can give you more info about the specifics of why.

It is really hurt...

Some folks do quality for the loyalty offer, but we'd need or Care team to look at individual accounts to make sure they qualify. We don't have account here to check, but teams like our T-Force folks can give you more info about the specifics of why.

How do I get a hold of them as a sprint customer please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

It is really hurt...

How do I get a hold of them as a sprint customer please?

You can use our @TMobileHelp on Twitter. You can call 611 for Care too. 

Sorry I don't have an exact answer as to why. Account Care teams should be able to give you more details about the qualifications.

Also, can you confirm the following deal below please.  Thank you!

Starting October 16, 2020, for a limited time, customers who purchase an iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro and trade-in an eligible iPhone through http://apple.com or at an Apple Retail location can get an additional $150 off as a one-time Virtual Prepaid Mastercard card on top of the trade-in value provided to them by Apple.

In order to get this offer you would to purchase an iPhone 12 or 12 Pro at full retail price or with using apple financing either in a retail store or on http://apple.com and you would also need to trade in an iPhone 8 or newer and I have the models listed down below for you.

iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max
iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone SE 2020

Submit for rebate online (including receipt upload) at https://promotions.t-mobile.com/ with promo code 2020APPLERETAILT1 within 30 days of purchase.

Rebate processes 30 days after submission is created and once approved you will receive a virtual card within 7 business days and this redeemable via SMS with a secure link to the reward.

I couldn’t get this offer to work. Ordered a 12pro from apple store, then went back to tmobile promotion page to register for promotion. But it kept telling me promotion not found.  Do i need to wait for the phone to arrive before register for promotion?

I preordered the 12 a few hours after it came out with the free 2 day shipping. Does this mean it will ship the 23rd or that it will be shipped so it arrives on the 23rd? 

Somewhat confused about the ship date of preordered iPhones. Will it ship the 23rd or will it arrive the 23rd?

I ordered my iPhone 12 Pro Pacific Blue 256GB promptly at 07:18am CT on Friday. Do the devices ship directly from Apple?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @endeavor8 !

Did you purchase the phone at full retail value or with Apple financing? If so, Have you tried the promo site again to see if it works for you?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@magenta7043887 devices should start shipping out on on October 21st. Keep in mind, that’ll depend on where you were in the preorder process.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Thanks for posting @magenta7681238.

That would depend on where you placed the order from. The shipping time will also depend on the demand of the device and the inventory available as well as what shipping you opted for.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Good question @Tm144 .

Shipping for pre-orders should start going on on Oct 21. Depending on when you purchased, you may see a charge for the device.

Userlevel 1

How do I know where my place was as far as preorders? I preordered on the 16th but is there a way to see where my place in line for the preorder process was? Meaning if I get my phone on launch day (like the rep told me I would when I ordered over the phone) or if I will get it in November. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@Biancamarief there’s not a way to see your place in line compared to other people that ordered. There are a couple things to consider when you’re ordering. Depending on device availability, shipping may take longer. If you’ve ordered multiple devices, and one of them has delayed shipping, the other devices won’t ship until all the devices on the order are available. I don’t know the specifics of your order, but I figured I’d put that info out there for you.

Hi @endeavor8 !

Did you purchase the phone at full retail value or with Apple financing? If so, Have you tried the promo site again to see if it works for you?

I did purchase from apple store at full retail value, i tried the promo code again and still didn’t work.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @endeavor8 !

I did purchase from apple store at full retail value, i tried the promo code again and still didn’t work.

Thanks for giving it another shot. Please reach out to our Care team so they can take the right steps to get this resolved for you.

Good question @Tm144 .

Shipping for pre-orders should start going on on Oct 21. Depending on when you purchased, you may see a charge for the device.

Thanks @tmo_mike_c! Thanks to the ease of use from the T Mobile app my pre order was complete by 8:03am. What do you you mean by I may see a charge?

Thanks for posting @magenta7681238.

That would depend on where you placed the order from. The shipping time will also depend on the demand of the device and the inventory available as well as what shipping you opted for.

I placed the order on T-Mobike.com in San Antonio, TX. Would the device ship directly from Apple? 

Do we know any pricing for the Iphone 12 Pro Max in for EIP? I know last year, I had put down money for the 11 Pro Max.

Userlevel 2

Giveaway?😏

How does the preorder and 50% off bill credits work?  I have an XS and my wife has an 8Plus and we are both looking at upgrading due to the 5G capability.  Is it 50% total or each?  Also, if I preorder and select my phone for turn-in, when is the turn-in required?  I don’t want to be without a phone as my work needs me to be available due to remote work and on call stuff.

I ordered my iPhone 12 Pro Pacific Blue 256GB promptly at 07:18am CT on Friday using the T-Mobile site, delivering to San Antonio, TX.Do the devices ship directly from Apple?

How does the preorder and 50% off bill credits work?  I have an XS and my wife has an 8Plus and we are both looking at upgrading due to the 5G capability.  Is it 50% total or each?  Also, if I preorder and select my phone for turn-in, when is the turn-in required?  I don’t want to be without a phone as my work needs me to be available due to remote work and on call stuff.

Turn in isnt required until you receive phone.